LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to record 3D games on Windows!

+7
Legofanyoda2
Tracer
maestro35
Hobino
rioforce
Hunthe
le717
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to record 3D games on Windows! - Page 2 Empty Re: How to record 3D games on Windows!

Post by Cabey9 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 3:30 pm

Maybe you two good be in my video too! My glitch one I'm working on. It's coming along really nicely. I only have one more day to film, because the glitch worlds will probably close in the patch. Sad I can film you guys anyway, though. Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

How to record 3D games on Windows! - Page 2 Empty Re: How to record 3D games on Windows!

Post by Legofanyoda2 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 3:31 pm

Can I be in it, Cabey?
Legofanyoda2
Legofanyoda2
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

How to record 3D games on Windows! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Sun 07 Aug 2011, 3:33 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:Maybe you two good be in my video too! My glitch one I'm working on. It's coming along really nicely. I only have one more day to film, because the glitch worlds will probably close in the patch. Sad I can film you guys anyway, though. Razz

Thats why you keep a minifig out of bounds...
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

How to record 3D games on Windows! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 4:14 pm

I already have a minifig out of bounds, who I will film with after the mine update. It will be really cool to be one of the only peope to see the Maelstrom mine from out of bounds.

@Legofanyoda - I have my cast picked out already, but I might be able to sneak you in. If you're on tomorrow morning, you can come out of bounds in Portabello with me. Smile
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Legofanyoda2 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 4:15 pm

Okay. What time in EST? (Eastern Standard Time)
Legofanyoda2
Legofanyoda2
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Sun 07 Aug 2011, 4:16 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:Maybe you two good be in my video too! My glitch one I'm working on. It's coming along really nicely. I only have one more day to film, because the glitch worlds will probably close in the patch. Sad I can film you guys anyway, though. Razz

sorry im to busy running a blog/forum, doing my next brickfair build by myself, unofficial lego universe trailers....
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

How to record 3D games on Windows! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sun 07 Aug 2011, 5:15 pm

I cannot wait to start filming in LU F2P on Tuesday!!!!! WOOOO!!!

(This is on-topic. I am talking about filming with Gregion. The subject of this topic. Wink )
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 5:44 pm

Sounds like a great video thing! I was trying to find an easy, free video thingy for LU!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sun 07 Aug 2011, 7:51 pm

maxy7884 wrote:Sounds like a great video thing! I was trying to find an easy, free video thingy for LU!

Well, most people pay $30 for Fraps. But I do not have that kind of money to spend on a video recorder program that I can get for free. Plus, Fraps videos are HUGE files! A 5 min video is like 6 or 7 Gigabytes! In Gregion, you can choose the quality of your video. Smile

*ADVERTISEMENT ALERT* Razz Razz Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Legofanyoda2 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 8:27 pm

Can I have a download link for Gregion, Rio/Le?
Legofanyoda2
Legofanyoda2
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 10:58 am

Legofanyoda2 wrote:Can I have a download link for Gregion, Rio/Le?

All you have to do is right-click on the video below, click on "Watch on YouTube", and read the description. The download link will be there. Also, after you install Gregion, watch the video again to know what settings to change. Again, they are explained in the video description. Wink

AM_le717's YouTube Video wrote:

Last edited by AM_le717 on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Legofanyoda2 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 11:05 am

Okay, Thanks!
Legofanyoda2
Legofanyoda2
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2