LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games

5 posters

Go down

New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games Empty New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games

Post by rioforce Thu 26 May 2011, 7:19 pm

My all time fav video game is New Super Mario Bros. Wii for...Wii, I guess. I also like LEGO Racers, although I've only played the demo, LIJ2 for PC (The graphics are awesome!!!!), I like LU...DUH! (I only played beta, but I loved it!) I have many other fav video games. But...I ABSOLUTELY HATE WII SPORTS!!! Smile
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games Empty Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games

Post by Cabey9 Fri 27 May 2011, 8:09 am

Interesting topic.... Do we discuss those games, or do we tell about our favorite and least favorite games?
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games Empty Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games

Post by rioforce Fri 27 May 2011, 8:16 am

I don't care. I was just listing my fav games! Smile
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Fri 27 May 2011, 8:45 am

@Cabey9 You can list your fav games, or you can discuss those games.

@rioforce Wierd. You said that you hate Wii Sports, but were really into the bowling last night!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Fri 27 May 2011, 1:39 pm

I think Wii Sports bowling is fun, but some of the other sports are not that great.

Do you have Mario Kart for the Wii? That game is really fun....
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Fri 27 May 2011, 6:22 pm

Cabey9 wrote:I think Wii Sports bowling is fun, but some of the other sports are not that great.

Do you have Mario Kart for the Wii? That game is really fun....

I also enjoy Wii Bowling. It is the best game on that disk. I really enjoy Wii Tennis too. *Oh yea! I just won and lost at the same time!*

Funny that you should mention Mario Kart Wii. I am going to buy that in *maybe* a couple of days. I LOVE racing games, plus my friend has that game too. So If I buy it, I can race with him online. Very Happy
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Zothen Sun 29 May 2011, 1:30 pm

One of my favorite games is LEGO Pirates of the Carribean.
Zothen
Zothen
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Sun 29 May 2011, 1:52 pm

Mario Kart Wii is awesome! It gets kinda boring after you have had it for a while, like most games, BUT its fun when friends come over!
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

New Super Mario Bros. Wii...and Other Games Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Sun 29 May 2011, 3:03 pm

FM_CapnSkye wrote:Mario Kart Wii is awesome! It gets kinda boring after you have had it for a while, like most games, BUT its fun when friends come over!

I do not know if my friend can come over to play, but I am buying it partially because he has it too, and if I buy it, I can race with him online!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down