LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Election": A lego stopmotion animation.

3 posters

Go down

"The Election": A lego stopmotion animation. Empty "The Election": A lego stopmotion animation.

Post by FD_agentminky Sat 18 Sep 2010, 6:30 am

http://www.gjmedia.com/movies/election/

With his plans for power and riches having been thwarted numerous times by the Adventurers, Sam Sinister decides it's time to try a new method, and (after realising his original plan of becoming a triathlon champion is both less than feasible and probably not the most effective way of achieving his goal) runs for President.

However, another promising (although rather less interesting) candidate is threatening to seize Sam's popularity. With a renewed "sense of purpose" (AKA lust for power), Sam decides to use every trick in the book for his campaign, and sabotage, careless promising and trickery ensues.
FD_agentminky
FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

"The Election": A lego stopmotion animation. Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Election": A lego stopmotion animation. Empty Re: "The Election": A lego stopmotion animation.

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sun 19 Sep 2010, 9:35 am

Very good work!
I can't help but think you're a pro at stop motion. Smile
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

"The Election": A lego stopmotion animation. Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

"The Election": A lego stopmotion animation. Empty Re: "The Election": A lego stopmotion animation.

Post by Hobino Fri 24 Sep 2010, 4:43 pm

Yeah, very nice! Very Happy
Little bit long, that is the only bad part.

Um, I just can't not ask this, so which program did you use? Razz
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky Sat 25 Sep 2010, 2:50 am

Thank you, everyone! And I'll keep your constructive criticism in mind when I make another stop motion. Actually, this was my first stop motion. Beginner's luck, I guess. Smile

And to reply to your question, Hobino, I used iStopmotion and iMovie (both of which are Mac programs). Smile
FD_agentminky
FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Sat 25 Sep 2010, 2:23 pm

That was your first stop-motion, really amazing! Shocked
Other Mac programs, I maybe should get a Mac once in my life.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sat 25 Sep 2010, 2:48 pm

You know, I just realized...

I'm trying to practice some good soundtracking to build up experience... if you happen to be making another one, do you think I might have a look-see at it to see if I can pull off a soundtrack for it? Smile
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

"The Election": A lego stopmotion animation. Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky Sun 26 Sep 2010, 3:54 am

Thank you, Legofan! I'll try and remember that when I do another!
FD_agentminky
FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down