LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC!

+6
Aurelian
Hunthe
rioforce
Nealybealy
Sim533
Hobino
10 posters

Go down

LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC! Empty LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC!

Post by Hobino Fri 16 Sep 2011, 8:49 am

Important news! Recently the LEGO Octopus Beta site has been modified! It is still the same address ( http://octopus.lego.com ) but the name has been updated to Rebrick. The website is still in Closed Beta.

Also, I was trying to access LKIC today, but nothing appear. Which mean, something new is probably in is way.

There is a chance that LEGO Octopus Beta (Rebrick) be linked with the LKIC.

I don't have much time, I have to leave for school. If someone finds something new, please post it here!

Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC! Empty Re: LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC!

Post by Sim533 Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:11 pm

They learned a lession after I gave too much news 1 year ago. Most pictures are protected.
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC! Empty Re: LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC!

Post by Nealybealy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 3:18 pm

And I still need to join the LKIC... Lol, what are all these things?
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 16 Sep 2011, 3:31 pm

AM_Nealybealy wrote:And I still need to join the LKIC... Lol, what are all these things?

How can I join LKIC? I cannot figure out their site.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Fri 16 Sep 2011, 5:35 pm

What is LEGO octopus Beta?
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:57 pm

I do not know, but I was invited to the LKIC before. Never registered till it was too late and it wouldn't accept me.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:26 pm

Hunthe wrote:What is LEGO octopus Beta?

It is supposed to be a future LEGO Social Networking site. It may replace MLN, but than again, it could be A LEGO Facebook. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:11 pm

AM_rioforce wrote:
Hunthe wrote:What is LEGO octopus Beta?

It is supposed to be a future LEGO Social Networking site. It may replace MLN, but than again, it could be A LEGO Facebook. Razz

Do you know how someone can join?
Aurelian
Aurelian
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Mon 19 Sep 2011, 7:06 pm

What does LKIC stand for?
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Octopus Beta, LEGO Rebrick & LKIC! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:30 pm

maxy7884 wrote:What does LKIC stand for?

LEGO Kid's Inner Circle
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Fri 23 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

Hey guys, guess what? I just joined the LKIC! They said they'll.... Oh. I can't talk about it, right? Lol...
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:26 pm

AM_Nealybealy wrote:Hey guys, guess what? I just joined the LKIC! They said they'll.... Oh. I can't talk about it, right? Lol...

Embarassed
And some how You got in before me? Razz
Srsly tho. I need to get in...
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky Sat 24 Sep 2011, 4:04 am

GAAAH! Out of loop overload!

I'm still not even sure what Lego octopus/rebrick is! Don't tell me (if you know yourself, that is). I'm willing to wait, and I know they want to keep it secret. Still, though, it certainly piques my curiosity.
FD_agentminky
FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:39 am

AM_Nealybealy wrote:Hey guys, guess what? I just joined the LKIC! They said they'll.... Oh. I can't talk about it, right? Lol...

Where can I sign up for LKIC? I don't know the website.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesster Mon 03 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

The KIC isn't dead after all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:21 pm

jamesster wrote:The KIC isn't dead after all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Lol, only the site is dead Razz. I can't wait to see it when it is reborn! Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:16 pm

i would like to join (whatever it is lol)!
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

Nenen wrote:i would like to join (whatever it is lol)!
It's invite-only currently.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down