LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Minifigures Online

+27
shafirsabbag
toatanu
maestro35
Zothen
jamesster
Hobino
le717
CapnSkye
5parxx
CravinColors
unitx10
CrashHeroicPepper
PAH
Medsi
Aurelian
BlueKnightSam
Sim533
Chewen
Nenen
MrAssemblyFixit
Cabey9
FD_LegoFan101
masbts
rioforce
steelersrule12
LegoFanYoda
Nealybealy
31 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Empty Re: LEGO Minifigures Online

Post by unitx10 Fri 24 May 2013, 11:45 am

Nice info, sounds like a good game, can't wait for Beta!!!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 Fri 24 May 2013, 12:21 pm

I care less about the game right now than I have in the past, and I never really cared about it that much. I have a feeling the game is going to be "just there"; no one making a big deal about it or what not.
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Fri 24 May 2013, 12:25 pm

Well Joe Bylos said a month ago the will be putting a trailer out on the game soon, so I predict it will be out this week.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 24 May 2013, 6:29 pm

maestro35 wrote:I care less about the game right now than I have in the past, and I never really cared about it that much. I have a feeling the game is going to be "just there"; no one making a big deal about it or what not.

Not a big deal? Have you seen the screenshots?

Well, I guess you are right in some ways. People are a lot more cautious about LEGO MMOGs since LU closed. Just think, 10 years from now, LEGO mill be making a new MMO and they will say "The first LEGO MMOG!" (kind of like they said on Batman 2 "The first LEGO game with voices!") Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by toatanu Mon 17 Jun 2013, 6:18 pm

Wait, this is going to be browser-based too? I think I'm losing the hope for LEGO's computer games that I gained when I played LU... -_-
toatanu
toatanu
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 17 Jun 2013, 6:31 pm

Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting into this game. I'm no fan of browser games, no matter what they are. This one seems better then Chima, but really, I don't think it'll be that great.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Mon 17 Jun 2013, 6:36 pm

Maybe so, but I'm still signin up for beta!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:28 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting into this game. I'm no fan of browser games, no matter what they are. This one seems better then Chima, but really, I don't think it'll be that great.

Read this post:

https://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/t995p570-new-LEGO-minifigures-mmo#16309

It has a DirectX 11 client. It can run on Vista, 7, and 8. It looks promising so far. Smile
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:30 pm

le717 wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting into this game. I'm no fan of browser games, no matter what they are. This one seems better then Chima, but really, I don't think it'll be that great.

Read this post:

https://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/t995p570-new-LEGO-minifigures-mmo#16309

It has a DirectX 11 client. It can run on Vista, 7, and 8. It looks promising so far. Smile
Doesn't change much to me. There are still other aspects of the game, such as the story, that I'm questioning. From what I've seen, it's just going to be a ton of different themed content with no "main" story.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Tue 18 Jun 2013, 3:35 am

rioforce wrote:
maestro35 wrote:I care less about the game right now than I have in the past, and I never really cared about it that much. I have a feeling the game is going to be "just there"; no one making a big deal about it or what not.

Not a big deal? Have you seen the screenshots?

Well, I guess you are right in some ways. People are a lot more cautious about LEGO MMOGs since LU closed. Just think, 10 years from now, LEGO mill be making a new MMO and they will say "The first LEGO MMOG!" (kind of like they said on Batman 2 "The first LEGO game with voices!") Razz

Actually LEGO Batman 2 were not the FIRST LEGO game with voices, true it were the first game for TT Games with voices, however i think that LEGO rock raiders, LEGO stunt rally, Drome Racers, LEGO chess, LEGO football mania, legoland, LEGO creator knights kingdom, LEGO creator Harry Potter and the LEGO Island serie had actual voices, instead of noises, first, but I do not know which of them were released first though.

Could anyone put the link to the Funcom update site from LEGO Minifugres MMOG?

If this new MMOG could reach the level to LEGO Undercover would i love it, i mean with voices and a complicated storyline, and lots of collectables. If this Chima MMOG would had been third person shooter instead would it be more adapted to the modern gameplay, and people would probably like it more.

One question will or will not this new MMOG be a webplayer? Personally i like to download and play games, like LEGO Universe. Do that make the game more "stable" and non-glitching, or is it only my internet connection?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:46 am

shafirsabbag wrote:Actually LEGO Batman 2 were not the FIRST LEGO game with voices, true it were the first game for TT Games with voices, however i think that LEGO rock raiders, LEGO stunt rally, Drome Racers, LEGO chess, LEGO football mania, legoland, LEGO creator knights kingdom, LEGO creator Harry Potter and the LEGO Island serie had actual voices, instead of noises, first, but I do not know which of them were released first though.

If this new MMOG could reach the level to LEGO Undercover would i love it, i mean with voices and a complicated storyline, and lots of collectables. If this Chima MMOG would had been third person shooter instead would it be more adapted to the modern gameplay, and people would probably like it more.

One question will or will not this new MMOG be a webplayer? Personally i like to download and play games, like LEGO Universe. Do that make the game more "stable" and non-glitching, or is it only my internet connection?

LEGO Island was the first LEGO game. It was also the first with voices (because it far the first game, duh! Razz)

The game will have a client for Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. Nobody's sure about Mac clients yet... I doubt it will have voices, or at least, I hope not. Personally, I prefer no-voices (except for the case of LEGO Island Wink)

If any info about the LEGO Minifigures MMOG is announced, it will probably be here:

http://www.funcom.com/news

Another Thing: Anybody noticed the dotted lines on the ground of the pirate boat picture? (I put red arrows pointing at the lines)

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Lego_m10

Could that mean you can build between those lines? Question

BTW, the next news will probably be on June 27, according to Funcom's schedule:

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Funcom10
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Tue 18 Jun 2013, 12:13 pm

When does beta come out? I really wanna try it!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Tue 18 Jun 2013, 1:07 pm

rioforce wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:Actually LEGO Batman 2 were not the FIRST LEGO game with voices, true it were the first game for TT Games with voices, however i think that LEGO rock raiders, LEGO stunt rally, Drome Racers, LEGO chess, LEGO football mania, legoland, LEGO creator knights kingdom, LEGO creator Harry Potter and the LEGO Island serie had actual voices, instead of noises, first, but I do not know which of them were released first though.

LEGO Island was the first LEGO game. It was also the first with voices (because it far the first game, duh! Razz)

The game will have a client for Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. Nobody's sure about Mac clients yet... I doubt it will have voices, or at least, I hope not. Personally, I prefer no-voices (except for the case of LEGO Island Wink)

If any info about the LEGO Minifigures MMOG is announced, it will probably be here:

http://www.funcom.com/news

Another Thing: Anybody noticed the dotted lines on the ground of the pirate boat picture? (I put red arrows pointing at the lines)

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Lego_m10

Could that mean you can build between those lines? Question

BTW, the next news will probably be on June 27, according to Funcom's schedule:

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Funcom10

How is it possible to "follow" their site so i can get notified when a new update is up?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 18 Jun 2013, 2:21 pm

I don't think that's possible. We all just have to check back once in a while..
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 3:24 pm

Anyone else disappointed in not getting any info from the annual report?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Thu 04 Jul 2013, 9:38 am

Isn't beta coming out soon?
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by 5parxx Thu 04 Jul 2013, 6:37 pm

I really have no idea what to think about this game. I'm not too scared about what happened after LU, I'm ready to get my hopes up as high as they will go. It's just that sometimes it sounds like an amazing game, and other times it just doesn't seem that good. Even as I'm writing this and thinking about it, I can't settle on one desicion.
5parxx
5parxx
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Thu 04 Jul 2013, 8:43 pm

I'm going to try it no matter what, and if it don't work, well, minecraft just got updated!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:05 am

Funcom released a countdown on their website! Check it out! Very Happy

http://legouniversenews.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/LEGO-minifigures-mmog-countdown/
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:09 am

WOOO! YEAH! LEGO Minnifi9gures here we come!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:55 pm

Leaked info on the MMOG! Official name, storyline, and information!

http://legouniversenews.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/LEGO-minifigures-online-leaked-info/
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 17 Aug 2013, 2:58 pm

That's great Rio, really great. Did you even give credit to the person you took the information from?
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:15 pm

Nealybealy wrote:That's great Rio, really great. Did you even give credit to the person you took the information from?
Um, me? Someone in the LUR Skype group linked it, and didn't say where it came from. I searched the history for it, couldn't find anything. So, the person who linked it? IDK. AFAIK, I nor he took it from anyone...
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:20 pm

Nealybealy wrote:That's great Rio, really great. Did you even give credit to the person you took the information from?
Who was that? Le717 told me about it. IDK where it came from (except for the internet).
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:21 pm

Ah - I love this - off-topic and drama on the first row Razz
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 24 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content