LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Minifigures Online

+27
shafirsabbag
toatanu
maestro35
Zothen
jamesster
Hobino
le717
CapnSkye
5parxx
CravinColors
unitx10
CrashHeroicPepper
PAH
Medsi
Aurelian
BlueKnightSam
Sim533
Chewen
Nenen
MrAssemblyFixit
Cabey9
FD_LegoFan101
masbts
rioforce
steelersrule12
LegoFanYoda
Nealybealy
31 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 25 Empty Re: LEGO Minifigures Online

Post by Nealybealy Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:29 pm

le717 wrote:
Nealybealy wrote:That's great Rio, really great. Did you even give credit to the person you took the information from?
Um, me? Someone in the LUR Skype group linked it, and didn't say where it came from. I searched the history for it, couldn't find anything. So, the person who linked it? IDK. AFAIK, I nor he took it from anyone...
So then credit the person who linked it. Just taking it and giving no credit whatsoever to who first introduced you to the link isn't a very respectable thing to do.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:40 pm

Nealybealy wrote:
le717 wrote:
Nealybealy wrote:That's great Rio, really great. Did you even give credit to the person you took the information from?
Um, me? Someone in the LUR Skype group linked it, and didn't say where it came from. I searched the history for it, couldn't find anything. So, the person who linked it? IDK. AFAIK, I nor he took it from anyone...
So then credit the person who linked it. Just taking it and giving no credit whatsoever to who first introduced you to the link isn't a very respectable thing to do.
If we figure out who "first found it", I will credit them. Wink
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesster Sat 17 Aug 2013, 3:42 pm

rioforce wrote:
Nealybealy wrote:
le717 wrote:
If we figure out who "first found it", I will credit them. Wink
Good luck with that, he's specifically trying to remain anonymous, as the page wasn't supposed to be public yet and this is essentially leaked info. Funcom isn't happy.
jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorBrickkeeper Sat 17 Aug 2013, 5:57 pm

Yea, I wish I knew who had originally posted this info, I posted something like this on the LMBs with this info from the same link although I realized they may think I had done it (I also got it from the link in the LUR chat) so I asked for it to be deleted... Somebody still attributed the info to me, though since they first saw in on my LMBs post. I wonder what other info this person has or if they have inside info from Funcom.
ProfessorBrickkeeper
ProfessorBrickkeeper
Initiate
Initiate

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 25 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:20 pm

Well the thing about leaked info is confirming it. I'm resisting the urge to blog about this because I can't find it anywhere else.
Aurelian
Aurelian
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 24 Aug 2013, 8:41 am

ProfessorBrickkeeper wrote:Yea, I wish I knew who had originally posted this info, I posted something like this on the LMBs with this info from the same link although I realized they may think I had done it (I also got it from the link in the LUR chat) so I asked for it to be deleted... Somebody still attributed the info to me, though since they first saw in on my LMBs post. I wonder what other info this person has or if they have inside info from Funcom.

Doubtful. That site is for all of funcom's games to test, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a URL to the LEGO page on that site. Anyways, I saw that the link was first put out on a Norwegian forum, and its still there. So the guy who gave you the link probably got it from there.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 25 Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sun 25 Aug 2013, 11:01 am

Aurelian wrote:Well the thing about leaked info is confirming it. I'm resisting the urge to blog about this because I can't find it anywhere else.
I forget... did we have any external confirmation way back when @TheRabbitsHole/Gorfunblot/Brian Johnson posted the leaked link to the Beta Signup page for LEGO Universe?

In a world where hearsay is demonized, I think many people forget that just as hearsay is not necessarily true, it is not necessarily false, either (which I realize is considered to be a logical fallacy in and of itself). Compare what has been shared to what we already knew. Does it line up?

I see no problem with blogging about such information as long as your readers understand that it is not official information and could be falsified to some degree.

As long as they release a Mac port, I'm good regardless.

Well that, and as long as they make the game worthwhile.
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 27 Aug 2013, 9:38 am

It requires DirectX. Sad But I think there will be a web version too. (Either that or you'll have to break out the old "Wine". Wink )

I hope the game will be good, because the Chima game turned out to be disappointment for me. But it will probably be a good game, because Funcom has made games before. Wink

On another note:

2 days before Funcom announces new info!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Tue 27 Aug 2013, 2:05 pm

rioforce wrote:

It requires DirectX. Sad But I think there will be a web version too. (Either that or you'll have to break out the old "Wine". Wink )

I hope the game will be good, because the Chima game turned out to be disappointment for me. But it will probably be a good game, because Funcom has made games before. Wink

On another note:

2 days before Funcom announces new info!
I just hope the Closed/Open beta will be released world wide and not to a specific area like in Chima Online, which i still do not have an idea why they would do that. That would either way give them more marketing than less marketing if they had released in world wide, at least in compared to what they will get now.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 28 Aug 2013, 1:12 pm

It's a rumor that the Email box on Funcom's homepage will release Beta Codes. Hurry and sign up if you haven't already, because there's only 20 hours left!

http://wp.me/pNyHd-xb
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 28 Aug 2013, 1:29 pm

rioforce wrote:It's a rumor that the Email box on Funcom's homepage will release Beta Codes. Hurry and sign up if you haven't already, because there's only 20 hours left!

http://wp.me/pNyHd-xb
Why would it give Beta codes when all it's supposed to do is notify you when all is revealed..?
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 1:56 pm

I just hope that they will give out beta keys through that just so I know I'm in. lol Although it's unlikely.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:17 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:I just hope that they will give out beta keys through that just so I know I'm in. lol Although it's unlikely.
Of course it's unlikely; that was just intended as a means to notify people once it goes live. Maybe a newsletter too, but that's pretty much it.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:24 pm

But it isn't far fetched though, considering people who put in their e-mail does that because they are interested in the game, so from Funcom's perspective, you would want to send the keys out to people who want to know about the game. Although my opinion is that they will use the e-mail to provide a link to sign up for beta, rather then just giving them the code. My gut feeling though is that they will reveal beta information in the presentation report the day after, and not in the big reveal.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:30 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:But it isn't far fetched though, considering people who put in their e-mail does that because they are interested in the game, so from Funcom's perspective, you would want to send the keys out to people who want to know about the game. Although my opinion is that they will use the e-mail to provide a link to sign up for beta, rather then just giving them the code. My gut feeling though is that they will reveal beta information in the presentation report the day after, and not in the big reveal.
There's a big difference between interested and wanting to actually test the game. These people are interested only in the gameplay, not testing it for the bugs. I'm going by what Funcom has said, as they'd know this all best, and Funcom's site says it's for notifying people of the reveal, not Beta.

The report, though, who knows. I'm sure they're going to repeat a bunch of the reveal's info and speak about Beta beginning, whenever it does.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 6:00 am

3 hours left on the countdown. I just have to leave when everything is revealed. Razz

Anyway, who found the login page? Razz
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 7:28 am

1 hour 40 minutes left:

(Nothing related to LEGO (at least nothing new), this is more related to FunCom.)

FUNCOM MARKET UPDATE
Published on (08-29-2013)
Funcom N.V. wishes to clarify that today’s article in «Dagens Næringsliv» is based on an interview done with the CEO Ole Schreiner during Gamescom in Cologne a week ago. Funcom is looking at the opportunities for financing new projects, which is consistent with the strategy presented by the new management on several occasions. Please also refer to the 2012 annual report of Funcom N.V., page 21.
Due to the Company group structure and the recent currency fluctuations in the market the company has recorded a foreign exchange translation loss which decreased the Equity to negative in 2Q13. It is however considered that the revenue potential of the current and future games as well as the cost saving measures undertaken since 3Q12 will improve the profitability of the Company and will lead to an increase of the equity position. Details around this will be presented in tomorrow’s quarterly presentation that will be held at Vika Atrium on Friday August 30th at 8 am.

http://www.dn.no/forsiden/etterBors/article2671910.ece
--> 400 employees have been fired during the last year
--> the company exists out of 140 employees, which was 550 last year

http://www.dn.no/forsiden/borsMarked/article2672434.ece
--> new stragegy of funcom is to invest in more games

Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Thu 29 Aug 2013, 8:37 am

Less that a half hour! I can hardly... oh, My stomach!
Aurelian
Aurelian
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 8:56 am

3 minutes guys!!!!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Thu 29 Aug 2013, 8:58 am

1 Minute!
Aurelian
Aurelian
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:00 am

It's said 0 minutes for like 3 minutes now! What gives!?
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:03 am

YES!!!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:04 am

No beta codes, no email. But Minifigures is now a page on funcom's site http://www.funcom.com/games/LEGO
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:41 am

Oh this is too cool! A almost 3 minute video screenshots, awesome character models! Hopes went up 2%.*

*you can thank LEGO for that last one...
Aurelian
Aurelian
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:51 am

http://legouniversenews.wordpress.com/2013/08/29/LEGO-minifigures-online-information-revealed/

Wow! That's exciting! I'm just a bit disappointed that they had to use LU music.... I makes me sad inside... Sad
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next