LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Minifigures Online

+27
shafirsabbag
toatanu
maestro35
Zothen
jamesster
Hobino
le717
CapnSkye
5parxx
CravinColors
unitx10
CrashHeroicPepper
PAH
Medsi
Aurelian
BlueKnightSam
Sim533
Chewen
Nenen
MrAssemblyFixit
Cabey9
FD_LegoFan101
masbts
rioforce
steelersrule12
LegoFanYoda
Nealybealy
31 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 5 Empty Re: LEGO Minifigures Online

Post by Nenen Sat 08 Sep 2012, 12:27 pm

Now all we have to do is wait, Any news?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 08 Sep 2012, 1:02 pm

Nenen wrote:Now all we have to do is wait, Any news?
No news yet. Waiting is terrible.. Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 08 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

Well like i said before,the lego cashier told me that alpha testing is this fall. i hope he is right and if he isn't that alpha testing will be this winter.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 5 Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 08 Sep 2012, 7:50 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Well like i said before,the lego cashier told me that alpha testing is this fall. i hope he is right and if he isn't that alpha testing will be this winter.
But then there's still the challenge of getting in..
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:48 pm

Yeah that was my fear. Although i don't think we would miss out with all the research you an i do.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:56 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Yeah that was my fear. Although i don't think we would miss out with all the research you an i do.
Hopefully not. Alpha usually isn't something you can apply for, but who knows. I'm interested to see how they handle their Alpha and Beta testing phases, if open applications or internal groups.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:58 pm

HEY GUYS! Don't mean to double post but look at this: http://www.ign.com/games/lego-minifigures-online/pc-136878

It might be the actual name of the new game: ( Lego Minifigures Online )

Trying to dig for more stuff!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 08 Sep 2012, 9:31 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:HEY GUYS! Don't mean to double post but look at this: http://www.ign.com/games/lego-minifigures-online/pc-136878

It might be the actual name of the new game: ( Lego Minifigures Online )

Trying to dig for more stuff!
Thanks! That's really interesting!
Could that really be the name? Maybe.. Definitely a possible option, since it has LEGO Minifigures on it, and it's based on that. If you find anymore, post! Very Happy
EDIT: Looks like an alternate name mentioned here calls it "LEGO MMO".
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sun 09 Sep 2012, 12:29 am

Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 09 Sep 2012, 12:55 am

Nenen wrote:http://www.ign.com/games/lego-minifigures-online/pc-136878
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/28/funcom-working-on-lego-minifigures-mmo

same site Razz, very Interesting. will search soon.

Also you MIGHT know this but look
http://messageboards.lego.com/en-us/showpost.aspx?PostID=6023562
Lego Mod Sticky. Confirming it Razz (like as if it was not already :p)

also NONMOD STICKY
http://messageboards.lego.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=6417214
Those first two articles have already been posted on this topic.. Razz
It's already been confirmed like 20 times, so you don't need to tell us again Razz
What we need is more NEW news Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sun 09 Sep 2012, 1:32 pm

Yes. But this is a step forward from what we saw last time. Razz I wonder if there might be more infor on the Minifigures website hidden in the HTML or on another county's version of the site...

EDIT: NVM... Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 09 Sep 2012, 2:31 pm

FD_rioforce wrote:Yes. But this is a step forward from what we saw last time. Razz I wonder if there might be more infor on the Minifigures website hidden in the HTML or on another county's version of the site...

EDIT: NVM... Razz
Didn't find anything? Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sun 09 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

I have already checked other countries on it.....AND.....NOTHING! Like we have said before,it's a waiting game at this point. We just need one news article from lego or funcom that tells us specifically WHO is working on this game so we can contact them directly,and possibly have in terviews like we had with LU employees and managers.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 09 Sep 2012, 8:10 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:I have already checked other countries on it.....AND.....NOTHING! Like we have said before,it's a waiting game at this point. We just need one news article from lego or funcom that tells us specifically WHO is working on this game so we can contact them directly,and possibly have in terviews like we had with LU employees and managers.
Yeah, definitely. I don't think a single dev or employee on it has been announced.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:45 am

How duos IGM, know that it's a PC game?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:52 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:I have already checked other countries on it.....AND.....NOTHING! Like we have said before,it's a waiting game at this point. We just need one news article from lego or funcom that tells us specifically WHO is working on this game so we can contact them directly,and possibly have in terviews like we had with LU employees and managers.
Yeah, definitely. I don't think a single dev or employee on it has been announced.

Hmm... Why would an LMB mod announce it and make it sticky on the LEGO Universe board when LEGO hasn't announced it yet?! I do not get it....
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 10 Sep 2012, 4:25 pm

FD_rioforce wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Hmm... Why would an LMB mod announce it and make it sticky on the LEGO Universe board when LEGO hasn't announced it yet?! I do not get it....
Yeah, awfully strange..
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:18 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:
FD_rioforce wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Yeah, awfully strange..

What I thought was weird is that the LEGO(I mean anyone that works With or At LEGO) didn't say a word until after Funcom made that press release. It just feels off to me, and this waiting is painful.
Aurelian
Aurelian
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:20 pm

Aurelian wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
FD_rioforce wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Yeah, awfully strange..

What I thought was weird is that the LEGO(I mean anyone that works With or At LEGO) didn't say a word until after Funcom made that press release. It just feels off to me, and this waiting is painful.
Yeah.. It really stinks to have to wait, after all, they should be making a website for the game and all! Not leaving us with this much information..
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Mon 10 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:
Aurelian wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
FD_rioforce wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Yeah, awfully strange..

Yeah.. It really stinks to have to wait, after all, they should be making a website for the game and all! Not leaving us with this much information..

It is so weird, At least make a Coming Soon page. it's almost like Lego dous not want to LOOK like the main actor. or would have preferred that funcom kept their mouth closed.

They did not even say one thing! so what's up?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:20 am

Aurelian wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
FD_rioforce wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Yeah, awfully strange..

Actually that is untrue! I talked to a lego employee about the rumored 2013 mmo before funcom PR was released,and he knew all about it. He knew that it was minifigures but he said he wasn't allowed to tell me the theme yet,just that it is awesome and it is a theme that is hot on the market,which turned out to be minifigures.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Tue 11 Sep 2012, 2:13 pm

How duos IGM, know that it's a PC game?
Just a guess? or something else.

Could you guys tell me some good places to look for INFO on the new MMO?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:05 pm

Well i check a lot of places but the basic places i check is funcom news,lego group twitter,and lego.com corporate news.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:22 pm

Nenen wrote:How duos IGM, know that it's a PC game?
Just a guess? or something else.

Could you guys tell me some good places to look for INFO on the new MMO?
It's a PC game, of course.

Just look on the internet, it's not that hard to google things Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Tue 11 Sep 2012, 7:29 pm

Yeah i google a lot of different things to get info,that's how a came across the ign profile on lego minifigures online.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next