LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

LEGO Minifigures Online

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LEGO Minifigures Online

Post by steelersrule12 on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

Well according to a lot of lego employees they shut LU down because of "problems" and they were starting this game up. So by their standards this should be a better game then LU,but by our standards it could be very different.

But like i said,all LU fans will be very skeptical about this game and will wish that a lot of things here and there will be like LU. But for minifig series fans,this is an amazing new game that will bring SO much to the minifigures website.

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:36 pm

FD_rioforce wrote:
MrAssemblyFixit wrote:
Nenen wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
Chewen wrote:oh i cant wait! i hope it will be better than LU but i doubt that
Who knows, because for all we know it could be 10 times as good as LU! Very Happy

It better!

How do you know?

He was just being optimistic...

No i mean like "It better be. or else" that is what i mean Razz

My CHIMA name was Ethereal CuriousMoonbeam
-  -  -
Romans 8:38-29
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST
Proud to be the 8th user of the forum!
Join Nenens Friends Group on steam!

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:57 pm

Nenen wrote:
FD_rioforce wrote:
MrAssemblyFixit wrote:
Nenen wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
Chewen wrote:oh i cant wait! i hope it will be better than LU but i doubt that
Who knows, because for all we know it could be 10 times as good as LU! Very Happy

It better!

How do you know?

He was just being optimistic...

No i mean like "It better be. or else" that is what i mean Razz
It better be? Let things turn out how they're supposed to Razz I'm going in with an open mind, as I'm really interested in how it turns out.

Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 3:51 pm

Well, Funocom has made a lot of MMOs. NetDevil only made flash games. When LEGO bought NetDevil is where it fell. Razz

I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 3:52 pm

I will try to expect the worse, then i would not be disappointing that its even worse then what i thought Razz or maybe i will expect nothing.

i sure hope that means Funcom will have a better chance.

-  -  -
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

Yeah, Funcom definitely is a good shot at this being successful.

Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Medsi on Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:27 am

Hey everyone Smile

I was looking around for news on the new MMO and found this community, figured it would be a good place to sit and wait!

Medsi
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:57 am

Medsi wrote:Hey everyone Smile

I was looking around for news on the new MMO and found this community, figured it would be a good place to sit and wait!

Hello Smile

Yeah, we're still kinda without much info on it. Razz This forum was a great community for the last MMO, and things are looking like it'll be even better with the next MMO! Very Happy

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen on Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:21 pm

Hello!
Welcome to the Forum!
Have FUN!

Last edited by FM_Nealybealy on Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unneeded extra link, kinda like advertising to his blog.)

-  -  -
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:50 pm

Nenen wrote:

Hello!
Welcome to the Forum!
Have FUN!

Nenen, please don't put links to your blog. It is off topic.

Welcome to the forum, Medsi! Very Happy

I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 1:39 pm

@rio Sorry, must have been the wrong page Razz

I sure am Glad that at least the MMO will make this forum MORE active!

-  -  -
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:22 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Hello Smile

Yeah, we're still kinda without much info on it. Razz This forum was a great community for the last MMO, and things are looking like it'll be even better with the next MMO! Very Happy

This forum once had 50+ active members. But when LU ended, everyone just vanished. I didn't even see Rio for weeks, which is VERY unusual. With the new Minifig MMO, we're starting to get tons of new members, and old users are returning. And besides the fact that they're making a Massively Multiplayer Online Game based off the LEGO Minifigures Franchise, we're clueless. Info will probably start surfacing late this year, early next year.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 2:01 am

FD_Cabey9 wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Hello Smile

This forum once had 50+ active members. But when LU ended, everyone just vanished. I didn't even see Rio for weeks, which is VERY unusual. With the new Minifig MMO, we're starting to get tons of new members, and old users are returning. And besides the fact that they're making a Massively Multiplayer Online Game based off the LEGO Minifigures Franchise, we're clueless. Info will probably start surfacing late this year, early next year.

Hopefully they ALL come back! and more come too!

-  -  -
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 6:03 am

Yeah, I miss a lot of the LU fanbase...

On an unrelated note, Nenen, could you please change your name? It reminds me of a very well respected AFOL who died in 2010...

We can do anything if we have faith in God. Whether he wants us to reach out for the stars, or do something spectacular, we can always have faith in him to pull us through.

PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 7:49 am

PAH wrote:Yeah, I miss a lot of the LU fanbase...

On an unrelated note, Nenen, could you please change your name? It reminds me of a very well respected AFOL who died in 2010...

It's not exactly spelled the same way, so it's fine if Nenen wants to keep his name. Also, LegoFan disabled the changing of names. I think it's fine as it is.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewen on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 10:39 am

FD_Cabey9 wrote:
It's not exactly spelled the same way, so it's fine if Nenen wants to keep his name. Also, LegoFan disabled the changing of names. I think it's fine as it is.
i agree

click here to go to my blog

LEGOS ARE COOL

Chewen
Sentinel Knight
Sentinel Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:23 pm

FD_Cabey9 wrote: This forum once had 50+ active members. But when LU ended, everyone just vanished. I didn't even see Rio for weeks, which is VERY unusual. With the new Minifig MMO, we're starting to get tons of new members, and old users are returning. And besides the fact that they're making a Massively Multiplayer Online Game based off the LEGO Minifigures Franchise, we're clueless. Info will probably start surfacing late this year, early next year.

Yea. When LU closed, I said I would still stay here, but I got kinda depressed and busy trying to improve the LU Wiki. But, I realize that you guys here are better friends than those that are on the Wiki. Plus, there's no un-needed My Little Pony or drama here! Razz

PAH wrote:On an unrelated note, Nenen, could you please change your name? It reminds me of a very well respected AFOL who died in 2010...

Name changing is not allowed unless the user wants to change it or unless it is offensive to the entire forum. Sorry.

rioforce
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 2:25 pm

Just have to wait for More news, One great way to find News on fun-com is SEARCH. http://www.funcom.com/news/search
And look for Lego, Minifig, minifigure, brick. and anything else you can think would fit for lego, then you will see the news. Razz

PAH wrote:On an unrelated note, Nenen, could you please change your name? It reminds me of a very well respected AFOL who died in 2010...
@ Pah
I do not want to change my Name, i like it just the way it is, Plus for me. my younger brother invented it(he is not on this forum), he Made it up when he was a Toddler as a nickname for me. and it stuck with me. (He made it up, because he never read it, heard it, or saw it before.)
only recently i found out it means "Baby" in Portuguese.

Old time news
www.legouniverse.com

-  -  -
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 7:13 pm

It is now a waiting game... Razz
Gah, my patience isn't much Razz

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 12:53 am

This is a Good topic Smile

-  -  -
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 6:24 pm

My estimates:
Alpha starts in either December or January
Beta starts next March or April
Live starts next December or the next January
Just my guesses though.. Razz

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 9:30 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:My estimates:
i hope your wrong, and its sooner Razz

-  -  -
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 9:54 pm

Nenen wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:My estimates:
i hope your wrong, and its sooner Razz
Umm.. If anything, it'll be later then my estimates. Those are like miracle earliests right there Razz

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewen on Sat 08 Sep 2012, 9:21 am

yeah, though i still wish its earlier. or should i say i still hope its earlier

click here to go to my blog

LEGOS ARE COOL

Chewen
Sentinel Knight
Sentinel Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Sat 08 Sep 2012, 10:08 am

Chewen wrote:yeah, though i still wish its earlier. or should i say i still hope its earlier
You should say you hope, because honestly, I doubt it'll be earlier. If it is, I owe you something in-game Razz

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top