LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Minifigures Online

+27
shafirsabbag
toatanu
maestro35
Zothen
jamesster
Hobino
le717
CapnSkye
5parxx
CravinColors
unitx10
CrashHeroicPepper
PAH
Medsi
Aurelian
BlueKnightSam
Sim533
Chewen
Nenen
MrAssemblyFixit
Cabey9
FD_LegoFan101
masbts
rioforce
steelersrule12
LegoFanYoda
Nealybealy
31 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 6 Empty Re: LEGO Minifigures Online

Post by Nenen Wed 12 Sep 2012, 2:35 am

I do Google, just look at my TNR 3rd edition. its just i hate it cause they love putting what i do not want
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:47 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:
Aurelian wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
FD_rioforce wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:I have already checked other countries on it.....AND.....NOTHING! Like we have said before,it's a waiting game at this point. We just need one news article from lego or funcom that tells us specifically WHO is working on this game so we can contact them directly,and possibly have in terviews like we had with LU employees and managers.
Yeah, definitely. I don't think a single dev or employee on it has been announced.

Hmm... Why would an LMB mod announce it and make it sticky on the LEGO Universe board when LEGO hasn't announced it yet?! I do not get it....
Yeah, awfully strange..

What I thought was weird is that the LEGO(I mean anyone that works With or At LEGO) didn't say a word until after Funcom made that press release. It just feels off to me, and this waiting is painful.

Actually that is untrue! I talked to a lego employee about the rumored 2013 mmo before funcom PR was released,and he knew all about it. He knew that it was minifigures but he said he wasn't allowed to tell me the theme yet,just that it is awesome and it is a theme that is hot on the market,which turned out to be minifigures.
Cashier. Don't let people forget he was a mere cashier. Someone whom every said would have no ethos in the matter. Razz

I'm shocked that there hasn't been a PR from LEGO. Or that I haven't bothered to look for one lately. Seems they're being hush about it.
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 6 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:40 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
Aurelian wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
FD_rioforce wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:I have already checked other countries on it.....AND.....NOTHING! Like we have said before,it's a waiting game at this point. We just need one news article from lego or funcom that tells us specifically WHO is working on this game so we can contact them directly,and possibly have in terviews like we had with LU employees and managers.
Yeah, definitely. I don't think a single dev or employee on it has been announced.

Hmm... Why would an LMB mod announce it and make it sticky on the LEGO Universe board when LEGO hasn't announced it yet?! I do not get it....
Yeah, awfully strange..

What I thought was weird is that the LEGO(I mean anyone that works With or At LEGO) didn't say a word until after Funcom made that press release. It just feels off to me, and this waiting is painful.

Actually that is untrue! I talked to a lego employee about the rumored 2013 mmo before funcom PR was released,and he knew all about it. He knew that it was minifigures but he said he wasn't allowed to tell me the theme yet,just that it is awesome and it is a theme that is hot on the market,which turned out to be minifigures.
Cashier. Don't let people forget he was a mere cashier. Someone whom every said would have no ethos in the matter. Razz

I'm shocked that there hasn't been a PR from LEGO. Or that I haven't bothered to look for one lately. Seems they're being hush about it.
They think it's too early Razz
I quote them here;
"Dear Neal,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

It’s true that we have entered into a partnership with Funcom to develop a game. At the moment we are not ready to share any specific information on the game, but look forward to doing so in future."
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:40 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
Aurelian wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
FD_rioforce wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Yeah, awfully strange..

yah well. its taking to long. and THE CASHIERS TOLD US FIRST! which seems wierd....

P.S
Welcome back Legofan long time no see a post from you Razz
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:20 am

Well just because it was a cashier doesn't mean he was any less wrong about this recent news that he was spot on about months before funcom's PR. The only reason i asked him in the first place was because OTHERS have don't to lego employees about it and have had the same info. (All this took plays before funcom's PR)

Nealybealy: Thanks for contacting lego! The more people contact lego the more info we get hear and there and also may pressure them to put out a pr sooner if the fans are REALLY wanting one.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 6 Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:41 pm

Well isn't this great!

You guys need to work!
in whatever LEGAL(Not rule breaking) way you guys need to Advertise this forum! so we would be READY for the new Lego MMO. (Advertise this thread too!)
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:53 pm

Nenen wrote:Well isn't this great!

You guys need to work!
in whatever LEGAL(Not rule breaking) way you guys need to Advertise this forum! so we would be READY for the new Lego MMO. (Advertise this thread too!)
Why do we need to advertise right now..? I don't think we really need to advertise because when the new MMOG starts escalating, more people will find this place.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:56 pm

Well how do you think they will find this place? unless they Search hard.
We want more then a Few. Remember LU. we were not active EVEN then!
We need to Advertise it! to make this place Bustling with activity!
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:23 pm

Nenen wrote:Well how do you think they will find this place? unless they Search hard.
We want more then a Few. Remember LU. we were not active EVEN then!
We need to Advertise it! to make this place Bustling with activity!

If we advertise too soon, we might get some nasty people and mean old spammers coming along...

Anyway... Back to the topic...
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:24 pm

Like Rio said, back on topic. This isn't a topic about advertising.

This MMOG.. I'm wondering how the team working on it is. Hopefully they've got a really good soundtrack like LU, but I doubt it'll be better.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 6 Empty Yay!

Post by CrashHeroicPepper Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:37 pm

I am sooo excited about the new Lego MMO coming! I hope I can test Alpha and Beta! Ohhhhh! yay!
CrashHeroicPepper
CrashHeroicPepper
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:42 pm

raysfan00 wrote:I am sooo excited about the new Lego MMO coming! I hope I can test Alpha and Beta! Ohhhhh! yay!
Exciting, isn't it? Very Happy Everyone here is on the same page about wanting to Alpha and Beta test.
Also, welcome to LUNF! I see this is your first post, and if you need anything, feel free to contact me or any other member of the staff via PM. Smile
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:42 pm

(Off topic) Hey Raysfan! Glad to see you on this forum! Be sure to read the rules and if you need any help, just PM one of the staff. Smile

(On topic) Yea. I hope LEGO does a good sized Alpha so I can get in. Very Happy
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:44 pm

@Rio, I'm pretty sure they're going to have a decently sized Alpha. LEGO will want to speed the process up, stress test, and go through as much testing as possible Very Happy
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 15 Sep 2012, 2:05 pm

I emailed LEGO a couple of hours ago saying I was a "reporter from a LEGO fan forum". They may or may not give me any details about the game. Razz

(I highly doubt it though... Razz)
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 15 Sep 2012, 2:28 pm

FD_rioforce wrote:I emailed LEGO a couple of hours ago saying I was a "reporter from a LEGO fan forum". They may or may not give me any details about the game. Razz

(I highly doubt it though... Razz)
They won't. 120% sure Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 5:01 pm

You never know,we get a tad of info every time someone contacts lego about the game. We need more people e-mailing them!!!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashHeroicPepper Sat 15 Sep 2012, 5:30 pm

@ Rio, I found out about this forum a while ago, but today, decided to join! Very Happy Very Happy
CrashHeroicPepper
CrashHeroicPepper
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 15 Sep 2012, 5:36 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:You never know,we get a tad of info every time someone contacts lego about the game. We need more people e-mailing them!!!

Well, not too many emails though. LEGO might train their workers to not say anything about the subject. Razz

UPDATE: Here is the reply from LEGO! (Don't gloat, Neal. It's not becoming. Razz )

Dear Rio,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

At this time we have no new information about a MMOG. I know this may be disappointing to hear. Rio, as for the relationship with Funcom we collaborate with many companies on various projects. The collaboration with Funcom is one of many partnerships we have. The background is that we believe Funcom together with the LEGO Group can deliver a high quality product for children around the world.

Thanks again for contacting us. We are always pleased to receive feedback from LEGO fans! If you could take a moment to complete a four question survey by going to the link below, it will help us make sure we are providing the best customer service to you.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 15 Sep 2012, 6:04 pm

@Rio, mwhahaha I was right Razz
Well, who knows what they'll announce. I'm wondering what they plan on saying about it at first. Storyline maybe? Title?
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 6:10 pm

Wow that is probably the least info we have gotten from lego from an e-mail. I hope they start giving some info on it,they won't even throw us fans a little bone,lego is starting to have a very frustrated fanbase with this new mmo. Razz
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian Sat 15 Sep 2012, 6:55 pm

Well the loner they make us wait the more we will be expecting. I think we need to chill For a little.
Aurelian
Aurelian
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sat 15 Sep 2012, 8:11 pm

We got to NOT expect anything good! or we might be (Probably) Disappointed.

But i am still going to watch Lego, like a Cat! sensing for one wrong move Razz
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:04 am

Honestly funcom was a better company then netdevil so i am expecting to see better.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 16 Sep 2012, 11:13 am

steelersrule12 wrote:Honestly funcom was a better company then netdevil so i am expecting to see better.
Yeah, really true. Hopefully they can give us some of their best work on this game.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next