LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shout out to LUNF freinds

+2
Nealybealy
BlueKnightSam
6 posters

Go down

Shout out to LUNF freinds Empty Shout out to LUNF freinds

Post by BlueKnightSam Thu 24 Nov 2011, 2:02 pm

Hi guys. I just want make a topic that is a topic that you can shout out your friends on here. I will start first.

NealyBealy: You were the first person i met on here. You made me feel welcome and ya... Your awesome!

Rioforce: Awesome Sig for me dude. I really loved it and you are like the most famous f2p. Your awesome too!

Finally,
Cabey9: I was the one who created did your birthday forum. And i was the one who sang happy birthday to you on forum. We have been really good friends ever since. The most Awesome!

So ya. A shou out to Nealybealy, Rioforce, and Caney9. Wink
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Shout out to LUNF freinds Empty

Back to top Go down

Shout out to LUNF freinds Empty Re: Shout out to LUNF freinds

Post by Nealybealy Thu 24 Nov 2011, 3:24 pm

BlueKnightSam wrote:Hi guys. I just want make a topic that is a topic that you can shout out your friends on here. I will start first.

NealyBealy: You were the first person i met on here. You made me feel welcome and ya... Your awesome!

Rioforce: Awesome Sig for me dude. I really loved it and you are like the most famous f2p. Your awesome too!

Finally,
Cabey9: I was the one who created did your birthday forum. And i was the one who sang happy birthday to you on forum. We have been really good friends ever since. The most Awesome!

Thanks! You are pretty awesome, too! Smile I'm glad I could make you feel welcome!
I'd like to give a shout-out to LF101, who owns this AWESOME forum and has been helpful and my friend for a long time... Thanks for helping me out, letting me file dive Razz and allowing me to help you on this forum!!
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sat 26 Nov 2011, 9:57 am

Thanks Blue. Smile

I want to shout out to.... Whoa, this is gonna be long. Razz

First -Thanks to LegoFan101, the creator of this amazing forum, my friend and helper. Very Happy

To CapnSkye - though I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, you were an amazing friend. You were always an example for me to follow, right up until I became a FM. It sure seemed we had a rivalry of who got the most posts in our first few months here. Razz I just want you to know I miss you very much and I hope you'll come back soon. Smile

To Rioforce, the guy who taught me almost everything - Thank you. I wouldn't know where I would be in the media world without you. I don't know where I'd be almost anywhere without your help. Smile You taught me how to make that forum, how to make stop animation movies, and so much more. Smile Thanks buddy for everything. Very Happy

I'll have to edit this or write a new post later on. I got a lot more to do, so don't feel forgotten! Smile
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:39 am

BlueKnightSam wrote:Hi guys. I just want make a topic that is a topic that you can shout out your friends on here. I will start first.

Finally,

*coughtypoattheendcough* Razz Thanks, Blue. I make sigs for everyone if they want one!

FM_Cabey9 wrote:

Thanks Blue. Smile

I want to shout out to.... Whoa, this is gonna be long. Razz

First -Thanks to LegoFan101, the creator of this amazing forum, my friend and helper. Very Happy

To CapnSkye - though I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, you were an amazing friend. You were always an example for me to follow, right up until I became a FM. It sure seemed we had a rivalry of who got the most posts in our first few months here. Razz I just want you to know I miss you very much and I hope you'll come back soon. Smile

To Rioforce, the guy who taught me almost everything - Thank you. I wouldn't know where I would be in the media world without you. I don't know where I'd be almost anywhere without your help. Smile You taught me how to make that forum, how to make stop animation movies, and so much more. Smile Thanks buddy for everything. Very Happy

I'll have to edit this or write a new post later on. I got a lot more to do, so don't feel forgotten! Smile

Wow. I didn't know I helped you Stop-Motion. That was a while back! And you're welcome.

A shout out to...

LegoFan101: You helped me become more popular, but that's not the best thing you did, you were just a great friend. I could PM you if I had problems and you always helped me. Oh, and thanks for making me an AM...(i guess...)

AgentMinkey: Thanks, Minkey for helping all of us through the fourm's hard times with some un-mentionable stuff and I thank you for that which only you (And a few other people) know what I'm talking about. Razz And thanks for being the first to welcome me on this forum and being the first to tell me I was breaking the rules. Razz

CapnSkye: Thanks too, Skye, for helping the forum in it's dark times. And you know what you did to save us. Thanks.

Cabey9: Thanks for being here when I signed up! When I came, you were posting all the time! And I always wanted to over-post you. But now I see it's not really a contest. In the end, we're all here to help each other and be friends. Also, thanks for helping me get Media Of The Universe off the ground! Without "Imagination's Call" I was stuck with my own lame stories and I probably would have never gotten MoTU very far. (Whoops! That reminds me to post some new chapters on Imagination's Call...) Plus, you're welcome for everything, Cabey.

Everyone Else: I thank everyone for being here. when le717 first came here, the forum was abandoned. But now, all of us have brought it back up (And it's going back down again). Sad But I still thank everyone for giving me a great time and a very fun year! Very Happy
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sat 26 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

Ya thanks guys. I would lie to Than LF101 for making this forum! You rock
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sat 26 Nov 2011, 1:39 pm

To Le717 - Thank you for your advice on everything. You have helped me become a better person. Smile

To Nealybealy - Thanks for being by my side, for all that time. Your definitely a funny guy, and you're quite a mystery to me yet, but your one of the best buddies I could ask for. Very Happy

To BlueKnightSam - Sorry I was so tough on you when the forum started. I hope you understand that I was just doing my job. Smile Now look at you - you know all the rules and your a great addition here, and a great friend to me. Wink

To Hunthe - You are a great buddy. You always stuck up for me and helped me in LU and here.

To Hobino - Thanks your leadership and for your helpfulness in everything. Smile You're a great fellow Mythran here and an awesome friend.

To all of you and everyone else -

Thank you for being my friends. Smile You are all amazing people. I've enjoyed working, helping, and being guided along by you all. I look forward for the times together yet to come with you guys. God has surely blessed you all with many talents.

Thanks for everything, guys.

-FM_Cabey9
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sat 26 Nov 2011, 2:17 pm

Well, ya it is really headed downhill rio. Wiki is taking over. Lunibook is 2nd and this is 3rd Shocked And wiki is 1st. But thx Cabey9. When Mr. Rango came look at me then: Members, stay calm, blah blah blah. Now look at me. Following rules rarely one words or double posts. Acutally ever scince i changed i have i have not done both. I think but New record Very Happy
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 26 Nov 2011, 2:48 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:God has surely blessed you all with many talents.
-FM_Cabey9

God has blessed you too with your niceness and your writing skills. Very Happy

BlueKnightSam wrote:Well, ya it is really headed downhill rio. Wiki is taking over. Lunibook is 2nd and this is 3rd Shocked And wiki is 1st. But thx Cabey9. When Mr. Rango came look at me then: Members, stay calm, blah blah blah. Now look at me. Following rules rarely one words or double posts. Acutally ever scince i changed i have i have not done both. I think but New record Very Happy
Yea. The LEGO universe Wiki is 1st. Sad Maybe we can get more traffic again! Very Happy

Yes. You are becoming a better person. Keep it up! Very Happy
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 26 Nov 2011, 8:03 pm

To Nealybealy - Thanks for being by my side, for all that time. Your definitely a funny guy, and you're quite a mystery to me yet, but your one of the best buddies I could ask for.
No problem! We've talked since Beta, remember when you wanted me to show you how to get out of bounds way back then? Ah, great times Smile. Mystery? Lol, if you have any questions for me, mail em' to me! And you've been one of my best friends in LU! One of my only friends who were in Beta with me Smile
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Sat 26 Nov 2011, 9:21 pm

I don't want to shout out, at the chance of making someone mad, sad...
But whatever happened to CapnSkye?
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:58 am

Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been checking back here regularly, but with all the stuff about LU closing down (and me not being a player), I just didn't think I had much to contribute. So, just an assurance I haven't completely abandoned LUNF.

Secondly, thank you very much rioforce for mentioning me! I appreciate most of you don't know me very well, and it was very kind of you to give me a mention. It's really nice to see all the great messages in this thread.

Finally, thank you everyone for being here to talk to online. A lot of you are people I'd never meet in real life - not least because I live in a different country to (I think) all of you, so It's been great having conversations with you all!
FD_agentminky
FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Shout out to LUNF freinds Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down