LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

LUNF Team Base!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 6:19 am

ok in ten days the LUNF team poll will be locked and the votes counted. Here is where i will assign team members to make a section of the base in LDD, if they are approved (by me and the council) i will combine them into one big base in LDD and put up the list of bricks and models needed
this topic will only be used for sharing the LDD files and screenshots for our base.

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Cabey9 on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:05 am

Is it OK if I make the parts in game and trade them with you later on? I would rather do it in LU, and if everyone contributed their own custom models, building would be faster. You can make minor piece and color edits if you'd like, but I just think that would be better. We want to be part in the building of our base! Smile

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:09 am

Cabey9 wrote:Is it OK if I make the parts in game and trade them with you later on? I would rather do it in LU, and if everyone contributed their own custom models, building would be faster. You can make minor piece and color edits if you'd like, but I just think that would be better. We want to be part in the building of our base! Smile

eh.... well the thing is is that i think it would be better if we did it in LDD first because we have unlimited bricks there and then i can make modification to combine them all. and then i would have a shopping list of bricks, so yes i might take a little longer, but i think it would make it easier because if the model does not fit into the base you will not have wasted your bricks

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Cabey9 on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:12 am

Ok, I kinda get it.

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:14 am

Cabey9 wrote:Ok, I kinda get it.

i mean you can do it in LU but i think it would be better for you to save your bricks until the final design is done

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Cabey9 on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:32 am

I got a gazillion bricks just waiting to be used!

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:36 am

Cabey9 wrote:I got a gazillion bricks just waiting to be used!

well remember, the nexus Jawbox is coming! Very Happy

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Panos on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:51 am

Ill assist with ldd. What type of base do you want?

Panos
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:52 am

Panos wrote:Ill assist with ldd. What type of base do you want?

eh, plz vote in the LUNF Team Poll! topic, we are still deciding, we will know in ten days when the poll is over

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by CapnSkye on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 6:49 pm

LOL... Right now im building a base on my large AG prop called the LUNF club. It's far from being done but its on the way....

Hehe.. .Just kinda funny we're both making a base yah...yah.... errr. no Sad

But anyway maybe I can help out or we can work together sometimes or something.


Last edited by FM_CapnSkye on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Posts : 860
Join date : 2010-11-14
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 6:58 pm

FM_CapnSkye wrote:LOL... Right now im building a base on my large AG prop called the LUNF club. It's far from being done but its on the way....

um ok

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Cabey9 on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:14 pm

FM_CapnSkye wrote:LOL... Right now im building a base on my large AG prop called the LUNF club. It's far from being done but its on the way....

Hehe.. .Just kinda funny we're both making a base yah...yah.... errr. no Sad

But anyway maybe I can help out or we can work together sometimes or something.

Hey, sounds cool! I know your good at that brick built stuff. I love your Avant Grove football! Ok, I better BOT.

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by FD_Grizzly10513 on Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:51 am

Tracer wrote:ok in ten days the LUNF team poll will be locked and the votes counted. Here is where i will assign team members to make a section of the base in LDD, if they are approved (by me and the council) i will combine them into one big base in LDD and put up the list of bricks and models needed
this topic will only be used for sharing the LDD files and screenshots for our base.

I'd help, but I have other commitents right now, besides school. But, good luck anyways!

FD_Grizzly10513
Founder
Founder

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:40 am

FD_Grizzly10513 wrote:
Tracer wrote:ok in ten days the LUNF team poll will be locked and the votes counted. Here is where i will assign team members to make a section of the base in LDD, if they are approved (by me and the council) i will combine them into one big base in LDD and put up the list of bricks and models needed
this topic will only be used for sharing the LDD files and screenshots for our base.

I'd help, but I have other commitents right now, besides school. But, good luck anyways!

ok, thats fine.

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 4:41 pm

Tracer wrote:
FD_Grizzly10513 wrote:
Tracer wrote:ok in ten days the LUNF team poll will be locked and the votes counted. Here is where i will assign team members to make a section of the base in LDD, if they are approved (by me and the council) i will combine them into one big base in LDD and put up the list of bricks and models needed
this topic will only be used for sharing the LDD files and screenshots for our base.

I'd help, but I have other commitents right now, besides school. But, good luck anyways!

ok, thats fine.

ok! the poll is done (mods plz lock this) and the winner is *drum roll*

Spoiler:
Lab!cheers

yay! please refer to the LUNF Team Contest! topic to help us build it.

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Cabey9 on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:59 pm

Hey, Tracer? You coming? It's time, and I've been waiting at my property for a while.

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Tracer on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:08 pm

Cabey9 wrote:Hey, Tracer? You coming? It's time, and I've been waiting at my property for a while.

sorry, i had to have dinner with my grandparents.

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team Base!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:29 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum