LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

LUNF Team!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Theme of base?

6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
63% 63% 
[ 10 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
19% 19% 
[ 3 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 16

LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:08 pm

I am making a team for LUNF members only. Legofan101 if you would like to take ownership, you may, just as long as i am in second in command. I am starting on making a LUNF base! Meetings are on saturdays! with our LUNF base, i would like it to be truly "made by LUNF" so.... i will make a LDD file of it and post it here. then i will put a list of all the bricks and models needed, and you can mail them to me in-game! please, if you are going to join plz contribute at least 5 bricks to our base

EDIT: I will be using a point system!!!!! you will earn new ranks for having a certain amount of points points can be gained by:
Donating bricks to the base: 1 point for every ten bricks
donating needed models to the base: 5 points every model
coming to a team meeting: 5 points every meeting
donating to the LUNF Treasury: 1 point every hundred coins (see next post)
more ways to earn will come soon!
here are the ranks:

grunt:0-25 points
cadet:25-500 points
officer:500-1500 points
commander:-1500-3000 points
general: 3000-5000 points
council member: 5000+ points
each rank will alow you to access a new section of the base!
Me, Legofan101 Cabey9, CapnSky, and the first person to join will auotomaticaly be promoted to the council member rank (if they join of course)


Last edited by Tracer on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added new content)

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Treasury!

Post by Tracer on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 1:04 pm

The treasury will be recorded by me. you can earn points by donating to it, the treasury will be used to buy new bricks, models, and in the future..... RANK UNIFORMS! i will only spend money in the treasury with our teams permission.

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Cabey9 on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 1:42 pm

I join! This is a very neat idea! I have to many bricks and models, and I will be glad to donate. For the base theme, Robot or the CIA would be best.

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 5:13 pm

Cabey9 wrote:I join! This is a very neat idea! I have to many bricks and models, and I will be glad to donate. For the base theme, Robot or the CIA would be best.

Are you willing to join?

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Cabey9 on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:03 pm

My post said this already, but yes. Smile

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:10 pm

Cabey9 wrote:My post said this already, but yes. Smile

ok every body Cabey9 has joined! here is your stats:
Rank: Council Member
Points:0

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:54 pm

Tracer wrote:The treasury will be recorded by me. you can earn points by donating to it, the treasury will be used to buy new bricks, models, and in the future..... RANK UNIFORMS! i will only spend money in the treasury with our teams permission.


um just ignore the poll part of this topic. i made a updated topic for the poll

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 11:40 am

I'm in, but like I said I dunno how active I'll be until I have more time. Razz

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:04 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:I'm in, but like I said I dunno how active I'll be until I have more time. Razz

the team isnt actually "activated" yet, so no prob!
Here are your stats:
Rank: Council Member
Points 0


P.S plz enter the poll on the LUNF Team Poll! topic

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Any more?

Post by Tracer on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:13 am

Anyone else wanna join?

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by maestro35 on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 9:03 am

Tracer wrote:Anyone else wanna join?

Nope, no one wants to join, you can lock the topic now. Razz

__________________________________
maestro35, the one and only, your illustrious leader and master of clever things

maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-02-16
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 9:09 am

maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:Anyone else wanna join?

Nope, no one wants to join, you can lock the topic now. Razz

as if! its only been up a few days now, do you wanna join? you will be promoted to council member automatically

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by maestro35 on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 9:12 am

Tracer wrote:
maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:Anyone else wanna join?

Nope, no one wants to join, you can lock the topic now. Razz

as if! its only been up a few days now, do you wanna join? you will be promoted to council member automatically

Isn't that bribing!? MODS, TRACER WAS BRIBING AND NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz JK.

__________________________________
maestro35, the one and only, your illustrious leader and master of clever things

maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-02-16
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 9:16 am

maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:
maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:Anyone else wanna join?

Nope, no one wants to join, you can lock the topic now. Razz

as if! its only been up a few days now, do you wanna join? you will be promoted to council member automatically

Isn't that bribing!? MODS, TRACER WAS BRIBING AND NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz JK.

its not bribing, we need people on the council to start with and so Cabey9, Legofan101, and Capnskye were invited, and i also gave the council member rank to the first other person to join, do you want it?

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by maestro35 on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:20 am

Tracer wrote:
maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:
maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:Anyone else wanna join?

Nope, no one wants to join, you can lock the topic now. Razz

as if! its only been up a few days now, do you wanna join? you will be promoted to council member automatically

Isn't that bribing!? MODS, TRACER WAS BRIBING AND NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz JK.

its not bribing, we need people on the council to start with and so Cabey9, Legofan101, and Capnskye were invited, and i also gave the council member rank to the first other person to join, do you want it?

I know it's not bribing, I was only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you not want me to joke around with you? And no, I can't join. I don't have game time, and I don't wanna commit to anything until I have game time again. I hope you understand..........

__________________________________
maestro35, the one and only, your illustrious leader and master of clever things

maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-02-16
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:28 am

maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:
maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:
maestro35 wrote:
Tracer wrote:Anyone else wanna join?

Nope, no one wants to join, you can lock the topic now. Razz

as if! its only been up a few days now, do you wanna join? you will be promoted to council member automatically

Isn't that bribing!? MODS, TRACER WAS BRIBING AND NEEDS TO BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz JK.

its not bribing, we need people on the council to start with and so Cabey9, Legofan101, and Capnskye were invited, and i also gave the council member rank to the first other person to join, do you want it?

I know it's not bribing, I was only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you not want me to joke around with you? And no, I can't join. I don't have game time, and I don't wanna commit to anything until I have game time again. I hope you understand..........

ok, i understand

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Panos on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 2:47 pm

Me wants to join with the exclusive rank of the Thinker, idea guy etc.
(When i get more game time)

Panos
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 2:56 pm

Panos wrote:Me wants to join with the exclusive rank of the Thinker, idea guy etc.
(When i get more game time)

ehh.... ok you can give ideas but there are no exclusive ranks here is your stats:

Rank: Council Member
Points: 0

ok so since you were the first person to join without being invited you are automatically promoted to council member!

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Panos on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

Whoa nice thanks.

Panos
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Cabey9 on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:35 pm

The team is getting bigger! I think we got a good concil of leaders started, but we need more workers. You know what I mean, the whole team can't be just civil members. We gotta get some Grunts!

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:15 pm

Cabey9 wrote:The team is getting bigger! I think we got a good concil of leaders started, but we need more workers. You know what I mean, the whole team can't be just civil members. We gotta get some Grunts!

yes i know and now, unless CapnSkye joins no more members will be promoted



__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 6:55 am

i would like everybody who has joined so far to go to the LUNF Team Poll! topic and place your three votes. (Cabey9 you only placed one, you get two)

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Cabey9 on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:01 am

Ok, I'll go place my other vote!

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Tracer on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:04 am

Cabey9 wrote:Ok, I'll go place my other vote!

its under general lego universe discussion.

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Hobino on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:46 am

I join! I'm out of game time, but I will try helping with the LDD creations.


__________________________________
LUNF Founder and
LU Alpha and Beta Tester.
| Hobino |PM if you need some help!
System on a Brick!

Hobino
Founder
Founder

Posts : 819
Join date : 2010-04-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LUNF Team!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:44 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum