LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Coming in April?

+3
Panos
steelersrule12
Cabey9
7 posters

Go down

What's Coming in April? Empty What's Coming in April?

Post by Cabey9 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:50 am

Have you ever looked at the April Race Calender? The last contest says the race will take place (ooh! It rhymes....) in an unknown location: obviously Dragonaw Chasm. So that's proof it's coming before the end of April! Nexus Tower is still planned for release in April, I here. Any other info you have? Post it here!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

What's Coming in April? Empty Re: What's Coming in April?

Post by steelersrule12 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:52 pm

Yeah i don't know why they even said unknown. It's OBVIOUSLY dragonmaw chasm,i mean what else would it be? =P But also as far as new content,did you see the nexus tower coming soon? If you look close at the pic,you see that the rank 3 faction guys have valiant weapons! Obviously a secret sign of something coming real soon! Very Happy

Also faction cars and rockets that ya guys already know.

Another thing to recognize is the nimbus medium property,along with the new models. That would be cool but as SOON as that AG large property comes out i am going to go CRAZY! Because i have a huge plan but these medium properties aren't big enough.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

What's Coming in April? Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Panos Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:40 pm

You just have to see the news. April patch: Nimbus isle, pets on props, nexus jawbox, dragonmaw chasm and faction cars'n rockets.

Fong or Panos
Panos
Panos
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

What's Coming in April? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by BandBmx Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:58 pm

Here is the full article: Adventurers, Builders, and Racers! Exciting news from the front line!

Are you ready to Build Nexus Tower? With an all new Community Mission to Build Nexus Tower, 48 new daily missions, a new larger sized Property (Nimbus Isle) and so much more, there will certainly be something for everyone!

Nexus Tower Community Missions!
Introducing for the first time: Community Missions! What better way to premiere this new Mission system than with the largest build, ever? Minifigures from all Factions will need to work together to donate the massive amount of bricks needed to complete Nexus Tower!

How do you donate? It’s as easy as pie! Head over to Nexus Jay and Kurt Tussel who will give you the Missions to donate bricks to the Nexus Jawbox!

Simply add the bricks you would like to donate into the box and let the Nexus Jawbox take care of the rest! Donate bricks to build Nexus Tower and to complete the new “Nexus Tower Builder” Achievements, Tiers 1-6! Once Nexus Tower is completed, you won’t be able to work on these Achievements anymore, so don’t wait!

Dragonmaw Chasm and new Dragonmaw Chasm Race Cars
Be prepared for the scariest thrill ride of your life! The most challenging racetrack is on its way! Dragonmaw Chasm Raceway is located in Forbidden Valley. Find the launcher to the Dragonmaw Chasm Raceway in Mantis Rock. Before you rev up to start the Race, make a quick pit stop at Yam Waterwolf’s shop. He’s got two new Dragonmaw Chasm themed Race Cars to race in!

Faction Rockets & Faction Race Cars!
Show your Faction pride by flying around in a Faction Rocket or racing in a Faction Race Car! Very soon, Faction Vendors in Nimbus Plaza will be offering Faction Rockets and Faction Race Cars in their shops! Unlike other Rocket or Car parts, you will need Faction Tokens in addition to coins to purchase these special parts. Save your Faction Tokens now so you can be the first to fly or race in the new Faction Rockets and Race Cars! See your Faction Vendor in Nimbus Station soon!

Nimbus Isle!
Property Guard, Bud Nippit, needs your help to clear the biggest and newest Property: Nimbus Isle! Head over to Brick Annex to find the Rocket Launch Pad, located across from Rad Eccles. Be prepared to face Stroming Mechs, Stromling Admirals and Dark Ronin: they won’t give up the Property without a fight!

Build your own Zoo or wild Safari … with your own Pets!
Are you an animal lover like Coalessa? Stop by Brick Annex to see Autumn Helix’ new wares! She’s stocked up her shop with cool new Zoo and Safari themed model sets! With over 80 new models, you can build your own Zoo or wild Safari on your new Nimbus Isle Property – with your own pets too!

That’s right! You will be able to place your beloved Pets on your Property! If you summon your Pet on your Property, your Pet will behave as it would anywhere else. The real magic happens when you place your Pet on your Property while in the Place Models mode! Now you can apply behaviors, set Movement and even change the name of your Pet! Don’t worry, if you ever want your plastic companion back at your side in battle, you can always return the Pet model to your backpack. That is, unless you break your Pet model down in Brick mode! If you do, be ready to say sayonara to Fido.

There is so much in store. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates!

BandBmx
BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

What's Coming in April? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm

Wow! I just read the article at LEGO Universe .com. This is gonna be great!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:00 pm

CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

What's Coming in April? Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:24 pm

Capn, I don't think links are aloud in posts anymore.... It might be removed. Tell me if I'm wrong though.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm

Eh, Its a link to the official lego site, so I doubt it will get removed.

EDIT:

Rules:

8. Please keep links where they belong!
Links do NOT belong in posts,unless they are dealing with the topic of your discussion.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Wed 30 Mar 2011, 9:20 pm

CapnSkye wrote:Eh, Its a link to the official lego site, so I doubt it will get removed.

EDIT:

Rules:

8. Please keep links where they belong!
Links do NOT belong in posts,unless they are dealing with the topic of your discussion.
As CapnSkye has mentioned, this is in fact okay by the rules - as they are meant to be applied, of course. Smile
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:28 am

Just checking.... Sorry.....
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:57 am

Cabey9 wrote:Just checking.... Sorry.....
No problem. Wink

I find it funny how no one ever quotes news from LUN on LUNF... which is LUN's companion site. Razz

*clears throat*

Looking forward to the jaw box, hoping something shows up behind the Nexus Gate by then. Razz
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 8:07 am

That would be interesting..... The jaw box will be fun. I'll just give 1,000 of my 1x1x2 cylinder bricks that I got from ever-smashing skeleton models. LOL!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 7:14 pm

This is a little old. This topic talks about stuff that came out in April, and it is now August. Therefore, Locked!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down