LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH!

5 posters

Go down

Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH! Empty Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH!

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 15 Nov 2010, 8:03 pm

What is Frostivus?

Well... I had no idea, until I looked at the picture. Sounds pretty cool if you ask me. Razz

Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH! Pic36736DC2-7E4B-4088-B56E-AC3B672DC939

There will be snow everywhere (if I heard correctly), a reindeer pet, frozen race tracks, and more!

I can't wait for Frostivus... even IF I can't pronounce the name. Razz
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH! Empty Re: Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH!

Post by CapnSkye Mon 15 Nov 2010, 8:35 pm

Frostivus- Snow world! Looks awesome! Just in time for Christmas!

Also: Ive seen a behind the seen video and the developers are making a western area.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH! Empty Re: Frostivus is Coming to LEGO Universe... THIS MONTH!

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 15 Nov 2010, 9:34 pm

It's a new world?
Odd, I heard that they would be adding snow EVERYWHERE...

But I guess it'll be awesome either way. Smile

I think the world you're talking about is referenced as Wild West... a fellow file diver brought it up the other day in-game...
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Mon 15 Nov 2010, 10:23 pm

Maybe its gonna be everywhere. IDK.

Yah the Wild West is what I heard. Looks kinda cool.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:39 am

Sounds awesome!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Fri 19 Nov 2010, 6:47 pm

Aww, new world and I can't see them. If only I could buy LU, anyway that snow world just look awesome! And, it look like there is a candy house in back.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Fri 19 Nov 2010, 6:52 pm

LOL me too. Sad Good eye.... i didnt notice that. What a Face
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Wed 01 Dec 2010, 8:17 am

It is indeed cool, can't wait to sneeze because of the coldness in lego univere. Wink
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down