LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagination Brick Guide

5 posters

Go down

Imagination Brick Guide Empty Imagination Brick Guide

Post by BryceC Sat 27 Nov 2010, 7:09 pm

This is how I got the Imaginations bricks. If you have any problems or questions, leave a reply below.

Avant Gardens Brick: Climb the monument and when your around its shoulders, one of its hands will have the Imagination Brick. Jump at it and hope you get it.

Nimbus Station Brick: Go to the Concert Stage and get some people to help you build all of the effect at the same time of the same type. The boxes with the effects will show a picture of what the effect is. When a effect breaks, build it before it goes to a different effect. Once you get that done, look up at the dj and you will see some black stairs behind him. Run up there and climb the stairs to the imagination brick. If someone gets it before you, wait up there and grab it when it reappears.

Gnarled Forest Brick: Go to were the jail cells are witch is right before the pirate camp with the wrecked ship. You should see an ape right at the cliff, get past him and get up the cliff. You can see the imagination brick but make sure you have something like a quicksickle. Use the quicksickle and jump off the cliff at the brick. Hopefully you get it!

Forbidden Valley Brick: Go on the path of the dragon, go to the Paradox Factory there. You will
see a smash-able pile of pipes, go smash it and a quick-build will appear. Build it and another pile of pipes will appear. Smash that and a quick-build will appear, build that too. Once that is done, you will see a machine in front of the left tank, go to the machine and interact with it. You will see the middle machine turn into the imagination brick, jump at it tell you get the brick. (Warning! The brick will go away after like 15 seconds)

Pet Cove Brick: Go up to where your about to go to the top of the tower to get to the bird. Instead, keep going forward after that and there will be 2 more platforms. One of them should have you fly up to a balcony where the Brick is. (Note: The pet cove guide is not complete, it will be more precise sometime later tonight.

Last edited by BryceC on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add pet cove guide)
BryceC
BryceC
Initiate
Initiate

Imagination Brick Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Imagination Brick Guide Empty Re: Imagination Brick Guide

Post by Hobino Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:31 pm

Great guide! I have a question thought, is there any Imagination Bricks on the new worlds? Like Frostivus, Portabello, etc.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BryceC Sun 28 Nov 2010, 12:16 pm

FM_Hobino wrote:Great guide! I have a question thought, is there any Imagination Bricks on the new worlds? Like Frostivus, Portabello, etc.

There are no Imagination Bricks on the new worlds. Ive check 3 times and nope.
BryceC
BryceC
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sun 28 Nov 2010, 12:20 pm

None on Frostivus? I was hoping there would be.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sun 28 Nov 2010, 1:22 pm

FM_Hobino wrote:Great guide! I have a question thought, is there any Imagination Bricks on the new worlds? Like Frostivus, Portabello, etc.
You're thinking of Deep Freeze, I bet - Frostivus isn't out yet.

So it's still possible that it might have one. Smile

Nice guide, thanks for sharing, BryceC!
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Imagination Brick Guide Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Sun 28 Nov 2010, 5:19 pm

That would have been nice to have more Imagination Bricks, hopefully they will put one on Frostivus, which I forgot wasn't out yet.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Wed 01 Dec 2010, 7:55 am

Great guide, buddy! There are only 5 imagination bricks in LU for the moment. You missed the one of Pet Cove in the guide.

As for the new world, yes there will be a brick that you can collect there.

(There should be a guide section here somewhere)
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Imagination Brick Guide Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BryceC Fri 03 Dec 2010, 7:58 am

Sim533 wrote:Great guide, buddy! There are only 5 imagination bricks in LU for the moment. You missed the one of Pet Cove in the guide.

As for the new world, yes there will be a brick that you can collect there.

(There should be a guide section here somewhere)

Thanks for the tip about Pet Cove, I'll work on how to get that. I forgot about it.
BryceC
BryceC
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down