LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online

+4
Nenen
shafirsabbag
unitx10
rioforce
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 3 Empty Re: Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online

Post by unitx10 Thu 21 Nov 2013, 12:18 pm

Looks good, can't wait to see who gets picked!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 3 Empty Re: Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online

Post by Sim533 Fri 22 Nov 2013, 6:00 am

Everybody who signed up: check your mail! Players have received a mail from newsletters@newsletter.funcom.com with a beta key! Check your SPAM folders!

I would like to point out that there's an NDA as well!

Last edited by Sim533 on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 3 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Fri 22 Nov 2013, 10:23 am

No Email, yet.
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Fri 22 Nov 2013, 1:55 pm

Me neither, do anyone have an extra key?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 22 Nov 2013, 4:09 pm

I haven't got in yet. I really want to! Please Funcom? Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Fri 22 Nov 2013, 4:10 pm

As ANYONE gotten a invitation on this forum?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Fri 22 Nov 2013, 4:57 pm

Saw it this morning - glad to finally see the keys out. Very Happy
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Fri 22 Nov 2013, 9:00 pm

Oh great, neither me, my little bro, my friend, or anyone else I know in the real world has gotten a code yet! How am I supposed to get my intel?
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Sat 23 Nov 2013, 3:23 am

I got one too.
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 3 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Sat 23 Nov 2013, 4:15 am

Let us cross fingers for the codes. When is the beta key stage supposed to end?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Sat 23 Nov 2013, 5:36 am

shafirsabbag wrote:Let us cross fingers for the codes. When is the beta key stage supposed to end?
Open beta starts in 8-9 months. Wink
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 23 Nov 2013, 10:54 am

I wonder why there are not more beta invites out yet? It seems like more of us should be in since we all registered... I guess we just have to wait...
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Sat 23 Nov 2013, 10:57 am

@Neal, Are you having an alt account on the LMB's called LEGO_Minifigures_Online_Wiki ?

Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 23 Nov 2013, 12:40 pm

Sim533 wrote:@Neal, Are you having an alt account on the LMB's called LEGO_Minifigures_Online_Wiki ?

Prof. Brickkeeper made that for the wiki. I guess we'll be using it later on. (did see he was currently using it)
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:30 pm

rioforce wrote:I wonder why there are not more beta invites out yet? It seems like more of us should be in since we all registered... I guess we just have to wait...
Oh, how I hate waiting.... Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:58 pm

yeah dids! I hope I get in before march!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 13 Dec 2013, 4:11 pm

I got in last Thursday (the 5th) and I didn't even know it!

I hope you guys get in soon! Smile
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Sat 14 Dec 2013, 3:25 am

rioforce wrote:I got in last Thursday (the 5th) and I didn't even know it!

I hope you guys get in soon! Smile
Let me know if you wanna play together. Wink
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 14 Dec 2013, 12:49 pm

Gonna be one long Beta phase. Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Sun 15 Dec 2013, 6:32 pm

especially if you don't have a key!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Windwalker Mon 16 Dec 2013, 7:07 pm

Cabey9 wrote:
rioforce wrote:I wonder why there are not more beta invites out yet? It seems like more of us should be in since we all registered... I guess we just have to wait...
Oh, how I hate waiting.... Razz
I, too, hate the wait
Windwalker
Windwalker
Initiate
Initiate

Closed Beta Signups - LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 17 Dec 2013, 12:16 pm

If I had another key, I would do a contest, but sadly, I do not. Funcom is especially tight with this beta. In LEGO Universe, I got it when it first started (along with lots of other players). But then again, this isn't LEGO Universe is it? Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Tue 17 Dec 2013, 5:52 pm

I'm trying to get some extra keys to giveaway too, but alas I've gotten no spares. I do know someone who got a spare, and they gave it to a friend.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:07 pm

If you guys can disclose, is it possible for two people to share an account? Say me and my little bro...
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3