LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found Mr.Gold yet?

3 posters

Go down

Found Mr.Gold yet? Empty Found Mr.Gold yet?

Post by shafirsabbag Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:08 am

Has anyone founded Mr.Gold yet from the tenth minifigure serie? Since it is super rare and only 5000 made, has i tried to get my hands on him. I has bought nine of the 10 serie packs, and gotten The Roman Soldier and Revolution soldier, which were on my wishlist, and some more. Plus i has gotten one more unique minifigure from my local store. The store is called BR and it is in Scandinavia, it is just like the US Toys Rus, and i got the minifigure for free. I am planning to upload some videos of my openings soon. Would anyone like to give me feedback on them before i release the videos in public?

However I has still not gotten Mr.Gold and i went on two different stores, which were my main reason in buying the packs. I am planning in going to the store (again) and buy some more packs. How many do you think i should buy? You know what they say: third time you get it, or something like that. If I get Mr.Gold what do you guys think i should do? Should I sell it now or in ten years when the rarity of the minifinifugre has gone up, or just keep it.

shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Found Mr.Gold yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Found Mr.Gold yet? Empty Re: Found Mr.Gold yet?

Post by rioforce Wed 26 Jun 2013, 11:23 am

A good way to find Mr. Gold is to use dot codes. Here's a pic of Mr. Gold's dot code.

Found Mr.Gold yet? MrGoldDotCode

They aren't actually blue, they are small bumps. If you can fin this code, you may have found Mr. Gold. I personally haven't found Mr. Gold. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the dot codes until after I bought a couple of minifigs, and when we went back to the sore, all the minifigures were gone. Sad
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Wed 26 Jun 2013, 1:18 pm

rioforce wrote:A good way to find Mr. Gold is to use dot codes. Here's a pic of Mr. Gold's dot code.

Found Mr.Gold yet? MrGoldDotCode

They aren't actually blue, they are small bumps. If you can fin this code, you may have found Mr. Gold. I personally haven't found Mr. Gold. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the dot codes until after I bought a couple of minifigs, and when we went back to the sore, all the minifigures were gone. Sad

Yes i know about it, the problem is that i got tricked. I got two more of the motorcycle mechanic and one more of skydives. I think should sell them, but i has no idea how and were to sell them. Here are the dots of the packs i looked on:

http://thecreatorsofdestiny.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles

They do look pretty familiar to the dots with Mr.Gold, donĀ“t they? Do it need to be EXACTLY that place of the dots? Do you think I would look normal if I were going into the store with a ruler and a magnifying glass?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:45 am

Hmm... I guess the best way to get Mr. Gold is to look for the code, then feel the bags. Feel for a top hat and a stick.

When I was at the store on Monday, they only had one left (and it wasn't even on the right isle). It was the Librarian. I didn't look at the bump codes, but I felt the hair and the book. I didn't buy it, but I knew it was her.

A ruler and magnifying glass? Nah, you just have to train your fingers. Wink
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:37 pm

rioforce wrote:Hmm... I guess the best way to get Mr. Gold is to look for the code, then feel the bags. Feel for a top hat and a stick.

When I was at the store on Monday, they only had one left (and it wasn't even on the right isle). It was the Librarian. I didn't look at the bump codes, but I felt the hair and the book. I didn't buy it, but I knew it was her.

I looked around on ebay and i saw someone having a package which said in the title which would guarantee either Medusa or Mr.Gold, the ironic thing with me is that i felt the pack, and it litterly were pointing up, and when i opened the pack were it Medusa instead of Mr.Gold, i am so close in getting Mr.Gold. The sad thing were i did not get that in a video, but i could only edit it. I were litterly searching the entire box in the store and I mainly looked at the bump code i did not feel in the pack, but tomorrow will i first see if i can feel a stick and then bump code. How am i supposed to feel the hatt it can be in any form right? Is the package supposed to be little bigger than the others?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Thu 27 Jun 2013, 4:12 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:
rioforce wrote:Hmm... I guess the best way to get Mr. Gold is to look for the code, then feel the bags. Feel for a top hat and a stick.

I looked around on ebay and i saw someone having a package which said in the title which would guarantee either Medusa or Mr.Gold, the ironic thing with me is that i felt the pack, and it litterly were pointing up, and when i opened the pack were it Medusa instead of Mr.Gold, i am so close in getting Mr.Gold. The sad thing were i did not get that in a video, but i could only edit it. I were litterly searching the entire box in the store and I mainly looked at the bump code i did not feel in the pack, but tomorrow will i first see if i can feel a stick and then bump code. How am i supposed to feel the hatt it can be in any form right? Is the package supposed to be little bigger than the others?

You got ripped off on eBay. It's obvious if it is Medusa or Mr. Gold. Medusa has a large tail peice and detailed hair. Mr. Gold is so simple. The people on eBay knew they had Medusa and they wanted to sell it. That's too bad... Sad

Mr. Gold is actually in a small bag inside the normal bag. Making it slightly harder to feel it.

rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Thu 27 Jun 2013, 4:29 pm

Actually i were in the store when i felt of medusa, however i saw the title on ebay. How do you mean it is harder to feel for it when it has plastic? And do you know why they have plastic around him?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Thu 27 Jun 2013, 5:25 pm

The 2 bags makes it harder to feel because if you try to feel things through 2 bags, your fingers can's feel the creases and bumps, etc.

They have plastic around him because he is covered with chrome. And from a review i saw, it is rubbed off and scratched easily.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 2:35 pm

I never rely on the dot codes. There's multiple dot codes per minifig, making it very confusing. Feeling is always the way to go. I usually fell for the top hat, since its unique to Mr. Gold. I've felt hundreds, but no luck finding him yet. Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down