LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninjago Returns!

+3
Nealybealy
Cabey9
le717
7 posters

Go down

Ninjago Returns! Empty Ninjago Returns!

Post by le717 Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:50 am

LMB Staff Keighlian announced yesterday that Ninjago is returning in 2014! Not much info was released, however, this extreme teaser image was given to us:

Ninjago Returns! Ninjago_continues

Later, Keighlian provided us with some info:

Keighlian wrote:Here's some more info for you guys and another attachment

I heard that the Ninjago cartoon is ending and there won’t be any more episodes. Is that true?

We have plans for Ninjago in 2013. We can’t tell you about them just yet.

Is Ninjago really ending?

Actually, we have more Ninjago sets planned for next year and 2014! Stay tuned to our website, catalog, and club magazine for more information in the future!

I heard that the Ninjago cartoon is ending and there won’t be any more episodes. Is that true?

We have plans for Ninjago in 2013. We can’t tell you about them just yet.

Is Chima replacing Ninjago?

Even though we have new Chima sets coming next year, we also have new Ninjago sets too! Chima is a brand new theme, not a replacement for Ninjago. You’ll be able to get more information about Chima and Ninjago after the New Year!

So it is confirmed that there will be new sets, but it is unclear if the TV show will continue.

Another image was also provided:

Ninjago Returns! Always_be_a_need_for_Ninjas

The quote in the image was referenced many times throughout the entire series, from the pilot to the finale. It should have given us at least a clue of new things to come.

Speculation over what could happen is flying all over the place. Maybe the Ninja train their own students? Since the poster shows Zane, maybe there is a evil Nindroid, or evil counterparts of each person? Could it be some sort of a Exo-force reboot? Only time will tell.

Ninjago is also the #2 show on CN, and was #1 while it was still airing new. For LEGO to pull Ninjago now would be a big mistake in many areas. Perhaps this single fact influenced the reboot.

Personally, I'm really excited by this announcement. As a big Ninjago fan, I am glad to see the return. Maybe now we'll get to hear Garmadon's normal voice.

What do you think? Good? Bad? Ugly? Let us know, as long as it abides to the rules. Wink
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Ninjago Returns! Empty Re: Ninjago Returns!

Post by Cabey9 Tue 18 Dec 2012, 10:39 pm

Eh, sorry. I don't like NinjaGo. I don't care wether or not it continues or discontinues though. It is one LEGO's best selling themes, and I want them to do well, so they DON'T HAVE TO END EPIC GAMES LIKE LU. Razz

It'll be interesting, that's for sure. Skeletons to snakes. I bet it's robots.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 19 Dec 2012, 7:23 pm

I hate Ninjago. The first wave was good, but then they just completely threw away a theme with great potential. Just like LU... Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 19 Dec 2012, 7:51 pm

Ninjago is fun to watch. It's got good animation, a fairly good story line, and when you don't have anything else to watch, it's pretty good. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Thu 20 Dec 2012, 1:04 am

I like it, but they could have made a better story.
I am glad they are continuing Smile
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by CravinColors Sat 22 Dec 2012, 4:53 pm

To be honest, I love LEGO but I rarely build sets I usually don't have the time either but I am still glad they will be bringing back Ninjago.
CravinColors
CravinColors
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Ninjago Returns! Empty Ninjago Returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:50 pm

The NinjagoHD channel on Youtube is GONE. nothing is left :O
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Sun 03 Mar 2013, 8:41 am

Nenen wrote:The NinjagoHD channel on Youtube is GONE. nothing is left :O
Looks like the only way we can watch the serie again is through the DVDs.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Ninjago Returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sun 03 Mar 2013, 9:59 am

Or the Website. if they still have it there >:/
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down