LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nexus Project

+20
Hunthe
FD_agentminky
le717
Tracer
steelersrule12
BandBmx
Panos
Cabey9
PAH
maestro35
Sim533
LegoGeek
Zothen
Windwalker
BrokenSqueakyHammer-Theta
FD_LegoFan101
Hobino
CapnSkye
reptilianman
legowiz102
24 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Nexus Project  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Nexus Project

Post by maestro35 Fri 01 Jul 2011, 11:35 am

You guys have inspired me to start my own project. Very Happy I started a few months ago, and I've got some pretty good plans for one of my two worlds. For the other one, all I've got so far is a storyline. "Celladora" is the Knight-themed world, the more planned out one. I've got some models, enemies, maps, etc. for that one. "Ceres" is the lesser planned out one; it picks up where the concept art for Crux Prime left off. Ceres has an EPIC storyline, but will be the smaller of the two worlds. If I ever get into WBL, I sure hope I can pick friends for my team...
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

The Nexus Project  - Page 8 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Fri 01 Jul 2011, 4:22 pm

Legowiz, if you could possibly answer this, Ive been lost. What should I be doing right now? I haven't been able to contact you for a while and I've not been able to find out what to do.
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:57 am

Hunthe wrote:Legowiz, if you could possibly answer this, Ive been lost. What should I be doing right now? I haven't been able to contact you for a while and I've not been able to find out what to do.

I've been lost too. Razz What really should I be doing? I feel like a pretty pathetic NP member.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by legowiz102 Sun 03 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

@ Flex217: Those are some good models. However, I can't let you in right now because someone else has been bugging me for a spot. If he does not meet the NP building standards i'll let you in.

@ Hunthe: Hmm. I can't think of anything I need built right now.

@ Cabey9: I sent an e-mail to you.

@ Everyone: LegoFan recently finished another song for the NP. As the title "Shipwreck" obviously says, it is for a shipwreck area in the A.R.E. Facility world. I'm not gonna say which ship we are putting in the world, but I will tell you that the 100th anniversary of her sinking will be next year. And no, the picture of a shipwreck in the video has nothing to do with it. Razz

legowiz102
legowiz102
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

The Nexus Project  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 04 Jul 2011, 7:54 am

Cool song! I like it! If your ideas don't get into LU, maybe you can convert LDD models into files you can put into Realm Crafter or Unity! There's a program that can do that!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Mon 04 Jul 2011, 10:20 am

Yah I was thinking about that.

If you dont get your stuff into LU. We could move all the stuff into Brixx Online. I would probably work on it more if I had a team like the NP.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:55 pm

I've been thinking about that a while. You know, now that Ninewells go accepted to LUPs, I doubt that The Nexus Project will get accepted soon.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:32 am

rioforce wrote:I've been thinking about that a while. You know, now that Ninewells go accepted to LUPs, I doubt that The Nexus Project will get accepted soon.
Which explains, of course, why they encouraged people to work for it in post. Razz

Not to mention thy had 50+ members. And they each divide into teams. There are only three new WBL'ers that we know of, so why couldn't there be more?

BTW, anyone see my song for the Shipwreck area of the ARE?
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:49 am

@Legofan- Yes! It was so good. You're music is awesome.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:31 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:
rioforce wrote:I've been thinking about that a while. You know, now that Ninewells go accepted to LUPs, I doubt that The Nexus Project will get accepted soon.
Which explains, of course, why they encouraged people to work for it in post. Razz

Not to mention thy had 50+ members. And they each divide into teams. There are only three new WBL'ers that we know of, so why couldn't there be more?

BTW, anyone see my song for the Shipwre

ck area of the ARE?

I cannot get over how good that music is! I just listened to it....
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sat 20 Aug 2011, 2:20 pm

Yeah. Awesome project.

Signed, Master Builder Sam Bluè
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam