LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project: Siege

4 posters

Go down

Project: Siege Empty Project: Siege

Post by Tracer Mon 18 Apr 2011, 8:02 am

Project Siege is a project by: me (please post if you would like to help) the objective of the project is to build a giant pvp siege in the upcoming avant large prop. it will be complete with: siege towers, battering rams, and catapults that can really smash people on contact. the siege units will mosty consist of brick built soldiers with complex behaviors for swordfights and stuff. the catapults will fire rocks that will smash bricks and figs alike on contact. eventually the battering ram will break down the gate and a ton of figs will rush in, and BURN THE CASTLE!!!! sound fun? please post your ideas (or join the project!)
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Project: Siege Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: Siege Empty Re: Project: Siege

Post by Tracer Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:18 am

Tracer wrote:Project Siege is a project by: me (please post if you would like to help) the objective of the project is to build a giant pvp siege in the upcoming avant large prop. it will be complete with: siege towers, battering rams, and catapults that can really smash people on contact. the siege units will mosty consist of brick built soldiers with complex behaviors for swordfights and stuff. the catapults will fire rocks that will smash bricks and figs alike on contact. eventually the battering ram will break down the gate and a ton of figs will rush in, and BURN THE CASTLE!!!! sound fun? please post your ideas (or join the project!)

does anyone have suggestions of names for the two armies?
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Mon 18 Apr 2011, 6:58 pm

Tracer wrote:
Tracer wrote:Project Siege is a project by: me (please post if you would like to help) the objective of the project is to build a giant pvp siege in the upcoming avant large prop. it will be complete with: siege towers, battering rams, and catapults that can really smash people on contact. the siege units will mosty consist of brick built soldiers with complex behaviors for swordfights and stuff. the catapults will fire rocks that will smash bricks and figs alike on contact. eventually the battering ram will break down the gate and a ton of figs will rush in, and BURN THE CASTLE!!!! sound fun? please post your ideas (or join the project!)

does anyone have suggestions of names for the two armies?

here is the catapult and arm (there will be several of these in the game)

Project: Siege Cm_cap10
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Mon 18 Apr 2011, 7:01 pm

Lets call the teams ruiners vs. prestige.

Also, Isnt there going to be a pvp called seige coming out soon too? That is official? or is that what your talking about.
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Tue 19 Apr 2011, 5:56 am

Hunthe wrote:Lets call the teams ruiners vs. prestige.

Also, Isnt there going to be a pvp called seige coming out soon too? That is official? or is that what your talking about.

no, this siege is a giant pvp minigame on my avant large prop
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

Sounds like a great idea, id love to join but i just dont have enough time to join, about the armies names... maybe Team Valinat VS Team Prestige? ( i know i took your name for one hunthe, i thought it was great so i decided to re-use it in my idea)
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Project: Siege Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Wed 22 Jun 2011, 7:00 pm

TheGreenMythran wrote:Sounds like a great idea, id love to join but i just dont have enough time to join, about the armies names... maybe Team Valinat VS Team Prestige? ( i know i took your name for one hunthe, i thought it was great so i decided to re-use it in my idea)

those are both good names, but the project is currently on hold
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:05 am

why?
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:41 am

maxy7884 wrote:why?

because i have a life, and for now, its too busy to put the kind of work needed into a project as big as this
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:52 am

Tracer wrote:
maxy7884 wrote:why?

because i have a life, and for now, its too busy to put the kind of work needed into a project as big as this

Ah. ok.
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down