LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download LEGO Universe again?

+5
5parxx
GermanMonkey
Hobino
Sim533
shafirsabbag
9 posters

Go down

Download LEGO Universe again? Empty Download LEGO Universe again?

Post by shafirsabbag Sun 23 Jun 2013, 1:54 am

Do anyone know were to download LEGO unvirse again? My computer that had LEGO universe isntead broke, and the site there you can could regulary download LEGO universe is gone. Do anyone has the files shared on dropbox or any other media sharing site?

The reason i want to get the files is in order to get the models from LEGO universe. Why not you take a look at this message board post, which will tell you how to get them.

https://community.LEGO.com/t5/LEGO-UNIVERSE/PROPERTY-MODELS-FOUND-L-K/m-p/3251532#M258169
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Download LEGO Universe again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Download LEGO Universe again? Empty Re: Download LEGO Universe again?

Post by Sim533 Sun 23 Jun 2013, 5:57 am

Lunibook had the available models for download on their site, but that went down because Lunibook had no further purpose. So, there's probably no site left where you can download them.
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Download LEGO Universe again? Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Sun 23 Jun 2013, 9:01 am

Do you want to get the models from Properties (like in the post you linked) or the models from the game?

For Properties models, there is probably not much you can do, except ask each individual if he/she has a backup of whatever property.

For LEGO Universe models, you can ask our Founder, LegoFan101, has if I recall well he was the one to supply most of the models to Lunibook (Sim533 could probably confirm if I did recall well).

If not, there is always to possibility to use a recovery program to recover the files you lost on your hard drive. But I can not guarantee the success rate of this method.

Good luck!
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Sun 23 Jun 2013, 10:26 am

Hobino wrote:Do you want to get the models from Properties (like in the post you linked) or the models from the game?

For Properties models, there is probably not much you can do, except ask each individual if he/she has a backup of whatever property.

For LEGO Universe models, you can ask our Founder, LegoFan101, has if I recall well he was the one to supply most of the models to Lunibook (Sim533 could probably confirm if I did recall well).

If not, there is always to possibility to use a recovery program to recover the files you lost on your hard drive. But I can not guarantee the success rate of this method.

Good luck!    

I want the LEGO Universe model in LDD format. Are you sure that Legofan will help me if i asked him for the models? Is he not busy with other stuff?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Sun 23 Jun 2013, 11:28 am

He is surely busy, but he probably has some free time to upload the models he backup up. Nothing's wrong in asking, so just send him a PM (or contact him elsewhere) and if he doesn't have time, he will just tell you.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 24 Jun 2013, 10:19 am

I have a complete backup of LEGO Universe files. I do not have the properties however. If you want a specific file, I'll send it to you. Smile I would upload all of the files, but it takes a really long time...
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Mon 24 Jun 2013, 12:44 pm

rioforce wrote:I have a complete backup of LEGO Universe files. I do not have the properties however. If you want a specific file, I'll send it to you. :)I would upload all of the files, but it takes a really long time...

Thanks rioforce! I only need the "res" mapp with everything in it. Accordingly to the post should the LDD files be there.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 24 Jun 2013, 6:21 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:
rioforce wrote:I have a complete backup of LEGO Universe files. I do not have the properties however. If you want a specific file, I'll send it to you. :)I would upload all of the files, but it takes a really long time...

Thanks rioforce! I only need the "res" mapp with everything in it. Accordingly to the post should the LDD files be there.

The entire res folder is all the files of the game. I can upload the folder with the LDD files in it, but le717 has most of them already on his Brickshelf page!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=491712
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Tue 25 Jun 2013, 2:16 am

rioforce wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:

The entire res folder is all the files of the game. I can upload the folder with the LDD files in it, but le717 has most of them already on his Brickshelf page!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=491712

Could you then please share all the LDD files in one entire folder it will make it easier to download please.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanMonkey Wed 16 Oct 2013, 10:34 pm

Do you wand a download link for the game?
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Thu 17 Oct 2013, 10:11 am

GermanMonkey wrote:Do you wand a download link for the game?
Yes, a link with all the game assets of LEGO universe. It is easier this way than just downloading every single mode. But i doubt that anyone has them stored online or has them left on the computer.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Fri 18 Oct 2013, 12:27 am

I wish i could keep it on mine....
But we are short on space.

Sorry i can't help Sad
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 18 Oct 2013, 9:30 am

shafirsabbag wrote:
Yes, a link with all the game assets of LEGO universe. It is easier this way than just downloading every single mode. But i doubt that anyone has them stored online or has them left on the computer.
The LEGO Universe Installer doesn't come with the patch files. I have all of the files on my computer (in fact, every version since Frostburgh. Razz ) but they are way to large to upload anywhere.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanMonkey Sat 19 Oct 2013, 1:05 am

shafirsabbag wrote:
I am having some trouble getting it up so i will send you a thing soon....
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Sat 19 Oct 2013, 10:28 am

In hind sight I feel pretty dumb for not keeping the files. I deleted them because it's my dads computer and he wanted the space.
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sun 20 Oct 2013, 3:29 pm

I just remembered that i have some files from LEGO universe. and all 20 Minifig missions on my computer.. so if you would like those i could put them on Dropbox or something.
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Sun 20 Oct 2013, 4:28 pm

That'd be cool.
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by 5parxx Sun 26 Apr 2015, 4:02 pm

5parxx
5parxx
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Download LEGO Universe again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Sun 26 Apr 2015, 4:53 pm

The question is, does it work? Including npc's?
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 29 Apr 2015, 3:10 pm

Ugh, Timtech. Serious

Yes, Luniserver does work... under certain conditions (though, even then it barely works). I don't recommend downloading it from Timtech though (neither Luniserver nor LEGO Universe).
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 29 Apr 2015, 3:27 pm

Well, you already gave me LU, and I have the LU server, but could never get past the log in screen.
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Tue 05 May 2015, 6:53 pm

rioforce wrote:Ugh, Timtech. Serious

Yes, Luniserver does work... under certain conditions (though, even then it barely works). I don't recommend downloading it from Timtech though (neither Luniserver nor LEGO Universe).
I don't recommend downloading it from TimTech either. But, if you have the client, then just wait; there will be a better alternative in the coming months Smile
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 06 May 2015, 12:33 pm

one that has npc's and stuff?
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 13 May 2015, 12:27 pm

Nealybealy wrote:

I don't recommend downloading it from TimTech either. But, if you have the client, then just wait; there will be a better alternative in the coming months Smile
Interesting... Keep me posted on this.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:31 pm

Nealybealy wrote:

Any particular reason you don't recommend them?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down