LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

First Lego Universe Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Lego Universe Clan

Post by BandBmx on Fri 18 Mar 2011, 3:22 pm

Hey guys, my friend ManOfSteele and I thought of this idea to make a clan! What we do is Hang out, Help People, Win competitions, get top 10 in survival and other mini-games, and have fun! If you are interested go to: (MOD EDIT: link removed)
Any questions post here! Also the ManOfSteele's propertys all have one word that you need to get into the main base at avant grove.

BandBmx

__________________________________

BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by FD_agentminky on Fri 18 Mar 2011, 4:43 pm

Hi BandBMX!

Unfortunately, I've had to remove the link you posted. We don't currently allow links to personal sites to be posted outside of signatures, so please try and confine the links you post to there in future.

Thanks! Smile

__________________________________
Hi! I used to be an administrator here, but now I'm retired, and a normal member.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Posts : 444
Join date : 2010-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by maestro35 on Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:04 pm

FD_agentminky wrote:Hi BandBMX!

Unfortunately, I've had to remove the link you posted. We don't currently allow links to personal sites to be posted outside of signatures, so please try and confine the links you post to there in future.

Thanks! Smile

You too!? The rules say that only links with inappropriate content will be removed...

__________________________________
maestro35, the one and only, your illustrious leader and master of clever things

maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-02-16
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by FD_agentminky on Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm

The rules say that "Links do NOT belong in posts, unless they are dealing with the topic of your discussion". This means, in effect, links can't be added to posts unless chosen to add to an existing discussion in some way.

__________________________________
Hi! I used to be an administrator here, but now I'm retired, and a normal member.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Posts : 444
Join date : 2010-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by maestro35 on Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:26 pm

FD_agentminky wrote:The rules say that "Links do NOT belong in posts, unless they are dealing with the topic of your discussion". This means, in effect, links can't be added to posts unless chosen to add to an existing discussion in some way.

Don't mean to argue, but wasn't that link all about the topic?

__________________________________
maestro35, the one and only, your illustrious leader and master of clever things

maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-02-16
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Fri 18 Mar 2011, 6:50 pm

Hard to say.

I was actually thinking about this before he posted it. Not really sure what to say in this case...

I need to work on getting an Ad section set up. Smile

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by BandBmx on Fri 18 Mar 2011, 10:01 pm

Hey, if its against the rules im cool with it but Im just a bit confused because I sent you a pm on LegoUni and you said it was cool.....anyways the link to the site is now under my signature!!! if you are interested just go there!

Thanks, BandBmx

P.S. Im not trying to argue but can someone explain the extent of this rule: 3. Please do not post inappropriate pictures, videos, links, or other media!
Links and other media will be removed if deemed inappropriate (material must NOT break our rules or it WILL be removed), and you could banned depending on the offence.


__________________________________

BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:27 am

BandBmx wrote:Hey, if its against the rules im cool with it but Im just a bit confused because I sent you a pm on LegoUni and you said it was cool.....anyways the link to the site is now under my signature!!! if you are interested just go there!

Thanks, BandBmx

P.S. Im not trying to argue but can someone explain the extent of this rule: 3. Please do not post inappropriate pictures, videos, links, or other media!
Links and other media will be removed if deemed inappropriate (material must NOT break our rules or it WILL be removed), and you could banned depending on the offence.

Inappropriate=anything you don't want a kid to see. (PG-13+ rated is probably inappropriate.)

And actually, I asked you for the link so I could look at it, I didn't necessarily say yes at the time. No problem though, me and the other staff will discuss this. Wink

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by PAH on Sat 19 Mar 2011, 7:17 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:
BandBmx wrote:Hey, if its against the rules im cool with it but Im just a bit confused because I sent you a pm on LegoUni and you said it was cool.....anyways the link to the site is now under my signature!!! if you are interested just go there!

Thanks, BandBmx

P.S. Im not trying to argue but can someone explain the extent of this rule: 3. Please do not post inappropriate pictures, videos, links, or other media!
Links and other media will be removed if deemed inappropriate (material must NOT break our rules or it WILL be removed), and you could banned depending on the offence.

Inappropriate=anything you don't want a kid to see. (PG-13+ rated is probably inappropriate.)

And actually, I asked you for the link so I could look at it, I didn't necessarily say yes at the time. No problem though, me and the other staff will discuss this. Wink
A mod getting off-topic. Now I've seen everything!

__________________________________

We can do anything if we have faith in God. Whether he wants us to reach out for the stars, or do something spectacular, we can always have faith in him to pull us through.

PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 291
Join date : 2011-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by BandBmx on Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:03 pm

Hey guys, the BandOfSteele is now having a get together tommorow afternoon pretty much all afternoon no specified time, so if you get on just shoot me a friend request and ill get you to where we are at, most likely a prop, or BoNS

__________________________________

BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Lego Universe Clan

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:10 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum