LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Nealybealy on Fri 31 May 2013, 9:43 pm

Sim533 wrote:SPEEDORX181376 500 pts
SPEEDORX533645 600 pts
SPEEDORX941705 700 pts
SPEEDORX472293 800 pts
SPEEDORX670314 900 pts
SPEEDORX157203 1000 pts
SPEEDORX211094 1100 pts
SPEEDORX322614 1200 pts
SPEEDORX533446 1300 pts

--
Sim533
Awesome!!! Very Happy Wonder what you'll be able to buy in-game. Like what items. Razz

__________________________________
Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2011-08-01
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 12:02 am

Thanks guys!

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by rioforce on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

="shafirsabbag" By the way do someone know how to take pictures or record videos on the Iphone? Here are the codes:

You can take screenshots by pressing the home and the power button at the same time. Smile

Sim533 wrote:SPEEDORX181376 500 pts
SPEEDORX533645 600 pts
SPEEDORX941705 700 pts
SPEEDORX472293 800 pts
SPEEDORX670314 900 pts
SPEEDORX157203 1000 pts
SPEEDORX211094 1100 pts
SPEEDORX322614 1200 pts
SPEEDORX533446 1300 pts

--
Sim533

Thanks, Sim! Very Happy

__________________________________
  ®ÎÖƒÖ®çË  


I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce
Founder
Founder

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-03-26
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 12:25 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:
Sim533 wrote:SPEEDORX181376 500 pts
SPEEDORX533645 600 pts
SPEEDORX941705 700 pts
SPEEDORX472293 800 pts
SPEEDORX670314 900 pts
SPEEDORX157203 1000 pts
SPEEDORX211094 1100 pts
SPEEDORX322614 1200 pts
SPEEDORX533446 1300 pts

--
Sim533
Awesome!!! Very Happy Wonder what you'll be able to buy in-game. Like what items. Razz


Thanks riofroce for the info. Do these codes work for anyone, for me are they not available either way.

__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by rioforce on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 2:45 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:Thanks riofroce for the info. Do these codes work for anyone, for me are they not available either way.

The codes work. Go to the Chima vault and enter a code like this: SPEEDORX181376

http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/chi-fountain/?addedchi=1

(BTW, if anyone wants to know, the above link automaticly gives you 50 points and 30 to the vault. Very Happy )

__________________________________
  ®ÎÖƒÖ®çË  


I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce
Founder
Founder

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-03-26
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Nealybealy on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 3:53 pm

rioforce wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:Thanks riofroce for the info. Do these codes work for anyone, for me are they not available either way.

The codes work. Go to the Chima vault and enter a code like this: SPEEDORX181376

http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/chi-fountain/?addedchi=1

(BTW, if anyone wants to know, the above link automaticly gives you 50 points and 30 to the vault. Very Happy )
Well clearly that link does, since that's the URL you get once you add the points for finding the Chi on the site.

__________________________________
Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2011-08-01
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 6:58 am

rioforce wrote:(BTW, if anyone wants to know, the above link automaticly gives you 50 points and 30 to the vault. Very Happy )
Not true... It will just show you the message, no points are added.

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 7:01 am

There's a weird game key appearing on the bottom of this page:
http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/

Probably for the second chima game: laval's journey

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Nealybealy on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 8:02 pm

Sim533 wrote:There's a weird game key appearing on the bottom of this page:
http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/

Probably for the second chima game: laval's journey
Yeah, it is. My key finally decided to load, and I doubt I can do anything with it. Razz

__________________________________
Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2011-08-01
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 2:05 am

Hey, the game is out already? :O

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:20 am

Why would we need that code if that game is for console only?

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 1:32 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:
Sim533 wrote:There's a weird game key appearing on the bottom of this page:
http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/

Probably for the second chima game: laval's journey
Yeah, it is. My key finally decided to load, and I doubt I can do anything with it. Razz

That key you are talking about. Does it give you access to the closed Beta for the Chima MMOG? And seriously what to the key actually do? What do it have for purpose and how were you guys able to get it in the first place?

__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Nealybealy on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 2:52 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:
Sim533 wrote:There's a weird game key appearing on the bottom of this page:
http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/

Probably for the second chima game: laval's journey
Yeah, it is. My key finally decided to load, and I doubt I can do anything with it. Razz

That key you are talking about. Does it give you access to the closed Beta for the Chima MMOG? And seriously what to the key actually do? What do it have for purpose and how were you guys able to get it in the first place?
The key is for the Chima Laval's Journey game, not the MMOG. Idk what it does, I don't own the game. It was on the site, everyone has their own key.

__________________________________
Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2011-08-01
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 7:09 am

For the floating chi, I wrote a little program which shows you where the floating chi are located. You need to add the code as a bookmark in either one of your browsers. If you are on the chima homepage, or any other pages except the vault pages, then click the bookmark and the code will run and show you the results where chi have been located.

Here's the code which you need to add as a bookmark. Place the code in the URL textbox:
Code:
javascript:window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x0, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x1, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix +LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x2, '_blank');

EDIT2: Made up the topic as well on the LMB's but haven't added the bookmark to it. I have tried to explain it otherwise.

Today, when I tried, I couldn't use my script. It resulted in a 404. Could anybody confirm that they are having the same problem? When looking in the source code, I saw that chi is disabled. It is for me or for everybody, I don't know.

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 7:23 am

Sim533 wrote:
For the floating chi, I wrote a little program which shows you where the floating chi are located. You need to add the code as a bookmark in either one of your browsers. If you are on the chima homepage, or any other pages except the vault pages, then click the bookmark and the code will run and show you the results where chi have been located.

Here's the code which you need to add as a bookmark. Place the code in the URL textbox:
Code:
javascript:window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x0, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x1, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix +LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x2, '_blank');

EDIT2: Made up the topic as well on the LMB's but haven't added the bookmark to it. I have tried to explain it otherwise.

Today, when I tried, I couldn't use my script. It resulted in a 404. Could anybody confirm that they are having the same problem? When looking in the source code, I saw that chi is disabled. It is for me or for everybody, I don't know.  

Yes that happened to me too. It says that the page is not found on all windows.

__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Nealybealy on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:08 pm

Sim533 wrote:
For the floating chi, I wrote a little program which shows you where the floating chi are located. You need to add the code as a bookmark in either one of your browsers. If you are on the chima homepage, or any other pages except the vault pages, then click the bookmark and the code will run and show you the results where chi have been located.

Here's the code which you need to add as a bookmark. Place the code in the URL textbox:
Code:
javascript:window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x0, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x1, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix +LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x2, '_blank');

EDIT2: Made up the topic as well on the LMB's but haven't added the bookmark to it. I have tried to explain it otherwise.

Today, when I tried, I couldn't use my script. It resulted in a 404. Could anybody confirm that they are having the same problem? When looking in the source code, I saw that chi is disabled. It is for me or for everybody, I don't know.  
Same happened to me.

__________________________________
Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2011-08-01
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:43 am

5 new codes to be found in the building instructions of products 70200 - 70205 on the chima website, good for 2 500 points total.

I'm currently close to 50 000 points and all rewards bought (39 rewards).

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:44 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum