LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Mon 27 May 2013, 11:20 am

Only 314 200 points needed for the Chi Fontain until the next reward comes into the shop. 

 

WE CAN DO THIS!  :happy:

 

Please help finding Chi on the Chima Website every day and add 90 points to the Chi fontain. You can find 3 chi everyday! If there are 3500 people that find the Chi today on the website and click it, then the reward is available tomorrow! 

 

To encourage you more, you get 50 points on your account as well for every chi found, which can be used in the Chima MMO. Start collecting NOW, and use your points when the MMO is released. 

 


 

 




EDIT: For the floating chi, I wrote a little program which shows you where the floating chi are located. You need to add the code as a bookmark in either one of your browsers. If you are on the chima homepage, or any other pages except the vault pages, then click the bookmark and the code will run and show you the results where chi have been located.

Here's the code which you need to add as a bookmark. Place the code in the URL textbox:
Code:
javascript:window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x0, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x1, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix +LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x2, '_blank');

EDIT2: Made up the topic as well on the LMB's but haven't added the bookmark to it. I have tried to explain it otherwise.

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Nealybealy on Mon 27 May 2013, 11:27 am

You're sure it's used in the Chima MMO?

__________________________________
Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2011-08-01
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Mon 27 May 2013, 11:35 am

FM_Nealybealy wrote:You're sure it's used in the Chima MMO?

The Chima™ Vault, which houses an exclusive reward system, will be accessible to players on LEGO.com/chima. While playing LEGO Legends of Chima™: Speedorz™ and LEGO Legends of Chima™: Laval's Journey, players will be able to earn points. These points can be redeemed through the Vault for a variety of unique content that players can use to enhance their experience in LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Online.

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by rioforce on Mon 27 May 2013, 11:49 am

Do idea. but the next reward is Eagles Concept Art. I guess that if we keep doing this though, we might get a Beta code? Razz

__________________________________
  ®ÎÖƒÖ®çË  


I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce
Founder
Founder

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-03-26
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Mon 27 May 2013, 12:02 pm

The code isn't working for me. Am I doing it wrong? Where is the chi located on the website?

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by rioforce on Mon 27 May 2013, 12:30 pm

OK! I claimed my Chi (with both of my LEGO.com accounts. Very Happy I used to have four accounts but i deleted 2 of them...)

steelersrule12 wrote:The code isn't working for me. Am I doing it wrong? Where is the chi located on the website?

First, create a bookmark of any page, go to that bookmark's properties, paste the code where the URL is. Go the the LEGO Chima homepage, and click the bookmark. Then 3 new tabs will open with the pages the Chi are on. The chi start floating at the bottom right. Click the chi and claim your points. Smile

__________________________________
  ®ÎÖƒÖ®çË  


I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce
Founder
Founder

Posts : 2800
Join date : 2011-03-26
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Mon 27 May 2013, 3:16 pm

I have a mac, there is nothing that says bookmark properties. Can you just tell me what page they are on, on the website?

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Tue 28 May 2013, 12:45 am

steelersrule12 wrote:I have a mac, there is nothing that says bookmark properties. Can you just tell me what page they are on, on the website?
They are in every source code of all chima pages except the vault pages.
Bookmarks can be found in every decent browser. Don't you have a bookmark to Google.com, like when you click it, you see googles website.

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Tue 28 May 2013, 12:32 pm

I copied the code, and then pasted it on the top bar and pressed enter, it doesn't go to anything, it says site cannot be found.

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Hunthe on Wed 29 May 2013, 12:01 am

steelersrule12 wrote:I copied the code, and then pasted it on the top bar and pressed enter, it doesn't go to anything, it says site cannot be found.
You have to bookmark it, go to the chima webpage, and then click the bookmark.

__________________________________

Join us at Steam, bring your friends. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=811

Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 413
Join date : 2011-01-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Wed 29 May 2013, 11:59 am

Can not only someone simply make a tutorial on youtube with bookmarking and URL to get chima codes? By the way can someone upload a picture of the floating chi on the website so i know what to look for? And can someone also make a full list were the chi can be found. The floating chi, is it automaticly generated on every part of the chima part of the LEGO site, or can it only be found at certain places on the site? I got my chi codes by playing the speedorz game (which is easy when you has ugraded your speedoz)

__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Wed 29 May 2013, 12:15 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:Can not only someone simply make a tutorial on youtube with bookmarking and URL to get chima codes? By the way can someone upload a picture of the floating chi on the website so i know what to look for? And can someone also make a full list were the chi can be found. The floating chi, is it automaticly generated on every part of the chima part of the LEGO site, or can it only be found at certain places on the site? I got my chi codes by playing the speedorz game (which is easy when you has ugraded your speedoz)
I can only point to this: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95739?hl=en - and when you have added the bookmark to your browser, you need to go to the chima site. Then click the bookmark and 3 pages will open. Now, the floatin chi starts floating on the right side of the screen, floats to the navigation bar of the chima site, and then floats between the content and the navigation bar and will return to the right side after that. Chis are randomly generated every day, although it's the same for everybody. And did you get chi codes by playing the speedorz game, HOW?


__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Wed 29 May 2013, 12:22 pm

Sim533 wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:Can not only someone simply make a tutorial on youtube with bookmarking and URL to get chima codes? By the way can someone upload a picture of the floating chi on the website so i know what to look for? And can someone also make a full list were the chi can be found. The floating chi, is it automaticly generated on every part of the chima part of the LEGO site, or can it only be found at certain places on the site? I got my chi codes by playing the speedorz game (which is easy when you has ugraded your speedoz)
I can only point to this: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95739?hl=en - and when you have added the bookmark to your browser, you need to go to the chima site. Then click the bookmark and 3 pages will open. Now, the floatin chi starts floating on the right side of the screen, floats to the navigation bar of the chima site, and then floats between the content and the navigation bar and will return to the right side after that. Chis are randomly generated every day, although it's the same for everybody. And did you get chi codes by playing the speedorz game, HOW?



I got the codes on the speedorz game by completing the needed achievement, although it is only some achievements that contains a code. When you has done the achievement can you see the code on the description of the achevement onces you has done it. I has no idea if this is randomly generated or if is it for all.

__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Wed 29 May 2013, 12:24 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:
Sim533 wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:Can not only someone simply make a tutorial on youtube with bookmarking and URL to get chima codes? By the way can someone upload a picture of the floating chi on the website so i know what to look for? And can someone also make a full list were the chi can be found. The floating chi, is it automaticly generated on every part of the chima part of the LEGO site, or can it only be found at certain places on the site? I got my chi codes by playing the speedorz game (which is easy when you has ugraded your speedoz)
I can only point to this: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95739?hl=en - and when you have added the bookmark to your browser, you need to go to the chima site. Then click the bookmark and 3 pages will open. Now, the floatin chi starts floating on the right side of the screen, floats to the navigation bar of the chima site, and then floats between the content and the navigation bar and will return to the right side after that. Chis are randomly generated every day, although it's the same for everybody. And did you get chi codes by playing the speedorz game, HOW?



I got the codes on the speedorz game by completing the needed achievement, although it is only some achievements that contains a code. When you has done the achievement can you see the code on the description of the achevement onces you has done it. I has no idea if this is randomly generated or if is it for all.
Sounds awesome, were you playing the iOS version or the web version?

Come on chat and I'll try to help you to add that bookmark.

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Wed 29 May 2013, 12:31 pm

Sim533 wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:
Sim533 wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:Can not only someone simply make a tutorial on youtube with bookmarking and URL to get chima codes? By the way can someone upload a picture of the floating chi on the website so i know what to look for? And can someone also make a full list were the chi can be found. The floating chi, is it automaticly generated on every part of the chima part of the LEGO site, or can it only be found at certain places on the site? I got my chi codes by playing the speedorz game (which is easy when you has ugraded your speedoz)
I can only point to this: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95739?hl=en - and when you have added the bookmark to your browser, you need to go to the chima site. Then click the bookmark and 3 pages will open. Now, the floatin chi starts floating on the right side of the screen, floats to the navigation bar of the chima site, and then floats between the content and the navigation bar and will return to the right side after that. Chis are randomly generated every day, although it's the same for everybody. And did you get chi codes by playing the speedorz game, HOW?



I got the codes on the speedorz game by completing the needed achievement, although it is only some achievements that contains a code. When you has done the achievement can you see the code on the description of the achevement onces you has done it. I has no idea if this is randomly generated or if is it for all.
Sounds awesome, were you playing the iOS version or the web version?

Come on chat and I'll try to help you to add that bookmark.

I got the codes on the ios version, however I has not played the web version yet so I do not know if you get codes on that version too.

__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Thu 30 May 2013, 12:56 pm

Okay I unlocked the achievements on the web version, but the code only showed up a short time when I completed it. Is there a way to go back and see what the code is so that I can actually type it into the vault?

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Thu 30 May 2013, 1:37 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Okay I unlocked the achievements on the web version, but the code only showed up a short time when I completed it. Is there a way to go back and see what the code is so that I can actually type it into the vault?

Yes, when you open the game you see under the "Start" buttom can you see three buttoms under that. At the right can you see a trophy click on that and you will see your achievement, and behind the achievement can you see the codes.

__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Nealybealy on Thu 30 May 2013, 4:34 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:Okay I unlocked the achievements on the web version, but the code only showed up a short time when I completed it. Is there a way to go back and see what the code is so that I can actually type it into the vault?

Yes, when you open the game you see under the "Start" buttom can you see three buttoms under that. At the right can you see a trophy click on that and you will see your achievement, and behind the achievement can you see the codes.
I can't see any code behind the achievements.. (the ones I've unlocked, of course)

__________________________________
Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2011-08-01
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Thu 30 May 2013, 6:31 pm

Behind the achievements? I see no code lol!

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Fri 31 May 2013, 1:30 am

steelersrule12 wrote:Behind the achievements? I see no code lol!

It is only certain achievement that has a code, has you raced in the second world and won all the minififure parts in the race. You should get achievements with codes there, or at least in the ios version you should.

__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Fri 31 May 2013, 8:51 am

I have won EVERY achievement except for one. I still see no code behind the achievement.....

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Fri 31 May 2013, 9:07 am

steelersrule12 wrote:I have won EVERY achievement except for one. I still see no code behind the achievement.....
It's supposed to stand under then achievement name, but currently it's not there. it is some text like Achi_Firegates_1 - but I have written down all the 9 codes which can be used in the vault. There are 8100 points to earn.

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 on Fri 31 May 2013, 10:31 am

Are the codes the same or different for each person? If they are all the same can you give them to me, because I've already completed all the achievements.

steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-03-08
LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by shafirsabbag on Fri 31 May 2013, 12:17 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Are the codes the same or different for each person? If they are all the same can you give them to me, because I've already completed all the achievements.

I has no idea if it is the same for everyone or not. But let us give it a try anyway. By the way do someone know how to take pictures or record videos on the Iphone? Here are the codes:

SPEEDORX533446
SPEEDORX157203
SPEEDORX670314
SPEEDORX472293
SPEEDORX941705
SPEEDORX533645
SPEEDORX181376


__________________________________
Bionic SouthernBearclaw in LEGO Chima Online Open Beta
Grinning KaraokeConsul in LEGO Chima Online Closed Beta
HobbySnobbyPizza in LEGO Universe Free-To-Play
Believe in the heart of the bricks to reach your true potential and overcome your limits.

shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-08-07
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sim533 on Fri 31 May 2013, 1:31 pm

SPEEDORX181376 500 pts
SPEEDORX533645 600 pts
SPEEDORX941705 700 pts
SPEEDORX472293 800 pts
SPEEDORX670314 900 pts
SPEEDORX157203 1000 pts
SPEEDORX211094 1100 pts
SPEEDORX322614 1200 pts
SPEEDORX533446 1300 pts

--
Sim533

__________________________________
~Sim533~ The minifig with imagination is never alone. ~

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 446
Join date : 2010-04-10
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum