LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey

3 posters

Go down

LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey Empty LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey

Post by Sim533 Thu 21 Feb 2013, 9:33 am

There's new about the second game that will be released in the summer. Smile

This comes out for the Nintendo DS consoles and PS Vita.

LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey Gamestage_ChimaLavalsJourney_950x300_2

Discover the Legend of the Triple Chi Armour!

LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey TTF_Laval_features_500px

Get ready for an epic adventure as Laval races to unlock the secret of the legendary triple-Chi armour before Cragger can manipulate its awesome power to threaten the balance of Chima itself!

Laval and his allies will explore Lion Temple, Eagle Spire, Gorilla Forrest, Rhino Quary, Croc Swamp and more as they harness the power of Chi to leap, swing, fly and fight through 15 levels of intense action!

LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey TTF_Cragger_features_500px

Can Laval discover the truth behind the legend of the triple-Chi before it’s too late?

Sources:
http://www.rockraidersunited.org/topic/4507-news-first-look-at-lavals-journey/
http://videogames.LEGO.com/en-us/LEGO-legends-of-chima-lavals-journey/about/features/
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey Empty Re: LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey

Post by rioforce Thu 21 Feb 2013, 1:00 pm

**ADMIN* Split the topic from the "LEGO Chima Video Games" topic.**

Laval's journey, huh? I see they are using assets from TT games... Look at the arms on those minifigs. I can tell TT Games arms from anywhere. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:01 am

Little sad that it do not gets released to PC, but some emulators should be on the web in some months i hope. So many people will be able to play the game in one or a antoher way. I wonder what kind Laval´s journey will be? A role playing game or platform game, or both.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Mon 24 Jun 2013, 9:36 am

The game has been released now. Some users mention that they can earn items in the game. I'm wondering what items can be won? Anybody who spent 30 € on this game yet?
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 24 Jun 2013, 10:22 am

Lol, I am not a big fan of chima, so I doubt I'll buy that game. Plus, I don't have a Nintendo DS. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Mon 24 Jun 2013, 12:47 pm

rioforce wrote:Lol, I am not a big fan of chima, so I doubt I'll buy that game. Plus, I don't have a Nintendo DS. Razz

It is at least not a Nintendo exclusive title, since it is released to the vita as well. I will not buy the game, since i do not have any of those consoles the game is released for. In my opinion, I am not sure what makes this game so special. The screenshot do not make me so intrested. I will see if there are any playthroughts on youtube. Better than nothing right?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Chima - Laval's Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down