LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts of LEGO Chima Online

5 posters

Go down

My thoughts of LEGO Chima Online Empty My thoughts of LEGO Chima Online

Post by GermanMonkey Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:31 am

When I began playing the Beta, I was like this: AWESOME! But now I realize that LEGO Chima Online that it real close fast.... fast then LEGO Universe.... so yah....
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

My thoughts of LEGO Chima Online Empty Re: My thoughts of LEGO Chima Online

Post by Chewen Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:20 pm

uh. i didn't quite understand your post
Chewen
Chewen
Sentinel Knight
Sentinel Knight

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:59 am

Do you mean that it is an easy game, and not very challenging, or it is not fun, or that it will close soon because LEGO likes to close MMOs? Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanMonkey Thu 24 Oct 2013, 9:41 am

rioforce wrote:Do you mean that it is an easy game, and not very challenging, or it is not fun, or that it will close soon because LEGO likes to close MMOs? Razz
U READ MY MIND
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Thu 24 Oct 2013, 1:03 pm

Just because LU was closed down to soon does not mean Chima will too.
Here's what happened.
Originally LEGO was working with Netdevil on LU, then (I think) Netdevil was Bought by another company and they did not really care about LU so LEGO bought the rights from them. so now LEGO was working on it's own.

Chima ONLINE is Diffrent, the company LEGO is working with is still here. and i think they are not going anywhere.
Especailly considering that this company (Warner Brothers) is a pretty big company...

Last edited by Nenen on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing)
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 25 Oct 2013, 11:17 am

You are correct, Nenen. You know your history! Razz

The reason LU closed wasn't because they couldn't handle the game, even LU had Warner Bros. working on LU! The reason they closed is because they needed more money to keep the game running, and for moderators to work 24/7. Chima Online is different, because it has no moderation. Chat is pre-filtered. All they have to pay for is server hosting, which isn't too expensive for a big company like that.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Fri 25 Oct 2013, 1:25 pm

As already stated LEGO Chima online is different from LU in all possible ways in terms of gameplay and storyline. Instead of getting a prologue, we do instead have to play through "story" missions. There is officially no "story" mode in the game, but since the game introduces new characters to the plot which goes through the game, and that you have to for your own good also unluck the Portal Pads, which you through that way obatains a new part of the mapp.

Even though the game isnĀ“t as techniquelly well-done game in terms of gameplay, do it, as difference to LU show some personalities and relationships between the characters. Such as Regull and Elida. The backround of the game is colourfell, but it rarely has any LEGO elements, which often are hidden LEGO puzzles and not shown as clear as in the TT game puzzles.

In my opinion I like the storyline and characters in this game, but that the gameplay and combat is limited and do not run so smooth, which gets annoying at times and more challenging than entertaining. Depending on which perspective you see the game, is it either good or bad, however it is different from LU in all possible way if you compare these two games.

I think the story in this game as more potential than reaches the eye.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members My thoughts of LEGO Chima Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanMonkey Sat 02 Nov 2013, 11:50 am

I just don't like the combat and can't really play multiplayer
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Sun 03 Nov 2013, 2:16 am

GermanMonkey wrote:I just don't like the combat and can't really play multiplayer
The combat is repetive i agree, however you could chat freely in the closed beta and your friends can help you out in tough situations.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanMonkey Sun 03 Nov 2013, 10:09 am

shaf, chat
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Sun 03 Nov 2013, 11:54 am

GermanMonkey wrote:shaf, chat
Sure i am online now (5:54 PM)
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down