LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU HAVE THIS ITEM? - Part 1

2 posters

Go down

DO YOU HAVE THIS ITEM? - Part 1 Empty DO YOU HAVE THIS ITEM? - Part 1

Post by BlueKnightSam Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:34 pm

Well this is a topic for items. Say you want of someone has an item. You post here saying something like this. Does anyone have blah balh blah?" Then oter people say somehtin like this "@somoene
Yes or no"
Well if they have it it you can comment on it or if you want it ask them if hey could sell it to them. Then it is trade between tem two. If you want that item as well just ask and bid on it. Here are the rules:

-Alwayse at top like Official count say this @(the person you are talking to)

- Be fair on trades

I will start off does anyone have a sailor hat. I want it REALLLY BAD.
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members DO YOU HAVE THIS ITEM? - Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

DO YOU HAVE THIS ITEM? - Part 1 Empty Re: DO YOU HAVE THIS ITEM? - Part 1

Post by Cabey9 Sat 01 Oct 2011, 7:43 am

@Blue - Yes, I do, but I promised it to an old friend when he returns to LU. My friend, EngineerCaptain was sellling one for a hundred thousand coins. I'll see if he still has it.

Does anyone have an extra Monastery Tower Model? Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down