LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors?

4 posters

Go down

Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors? Empty Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors?

Post by Christobrick Thu 08 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm

I've got a property on Overbuild block yard that is acting odd. It is called the Hex maze and it is a small maze with a single or double statue smashing mini-game in it. Before you can smash any doors and enter a sign board tells the rules, including the option to say quit, which will smash all of the maze walls so a player can get out if they are stuck. Since we can move the camera to a top-down view it is unlikely that anybody would get stuck but it's in there just in case. Also upon smashing all of the gold or silver statues the maze smashes itself.

So I've never had many visitors, maybe 100 rep max at any time. last night I added a big rock monster just standing in the back and awaited moderation approval. Today I see it is approved and I've got 366 rep, woohoo!

But when I go inside I notice people just smashing the walls and running around. There were so many visitors I had to wait to put on the thinking cap. When it was empty and I checked the walls had new behaviors, 3 basic smashes that had lock symbols on them. It said that I did not have that behavior to work with yet. Did a moderator or mythran put them there? Is this standard policy? I can imagine maybe they thought that people might get stuck but I covered that with the quit chat option.

I don't mind the new popularity of the property but really nobody plays the mini-game. everyone runs in, smashes the walls and stands around looking at the big rock monster. Kind of a bummer.

Last edited by Christobrick on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christobrick
Christobrick
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors? Empty Re: Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors?

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Thu 08 Sep 2011, 8:26 pm

Sometimes, if a lot of people visit your property and use the behaviors like crazy, they can cause the behaviors to really mess up. I would imagine Mythrans have a way of modifying the behaviors, but I don't know for sure - and even if they did I doubt they would have done this. Wink
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors? Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors? Empty Re: Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors?

Post by BlueKnightSam Thu 08 Sep 2011, 9:22 pm

I have done some research (before you said no file diving) (actualy on a website) and yeah they do. I know props. My tv made a cool reports and i came back and it was messsed around with. So if you have any non- file dive questions Pm me and i will awsnser as soon as possible.
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Do Mythrans sometimes modify behaviors? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Christobrick Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:07 pm

Well hopefully it is something I can work around. Right now the behaviors for the walls are locked. If I can unlock it I will make each wall a separate model so even if people go through smashing everything it will be a bit more fun than a 1 hit shot.
Christobrick
Christobrick
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggot Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:23 pm

One of my old behaviors (An elevator) was supposed to stop after 50 stages going up, but it kept going, then it glitched a bit and returned to the starting original point. -.-
Buggot
Buggot
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Christobrick Sat 10 Sep 2011, 3:51 am

So do you think the glitch worked itself out or a moderator came in and altered your behaviors to fix it? Just not sure if that is part of their job. Has anybody ever got a property rejected and told they need to fix the behaviors so it is more accessible to players?
Christobrick
Christobrick
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down