LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Places to get U-Score!

4 posters

Go down

Best Places to get U-Score! Empty Best Places to get U-Score!

Post by Tracer Wed 31 Aug 2011, 2:37 pm

Feeling flustrated at the idea of reaching level 40? There’s no need at all! Did you know that you can actually earn over half of the U-Score needed to reach level 40 just on Crux Prime itself? Hidden on Crux Prime, the largest planet chunk of Crux, lies a plethora of U-Score, just waiting to be harvested! Not only is it home to nearly 50,000 U-Score on Crux Prime alone, there is also over 6,000 U-Score to be gained inside Nexus Tower, home of the Faction Leaders! These numbers aren’t even taking into account all of the Daily Missions available, where there is even more U-Score to be had!

The best part of gaining U-Score in Crux Prime is the multi-tasking feature! Team up with friends to help each other complete smashing achievements quickly! Are you a collector? Great! Get your hands on the special Race Car and Rockets built out of the skeleton bones to get over 300 U-Score for each one collected! Quick build your first Shield Generator with your Team to become Shield Builders and be rewarded with an impressive 530 U-Score!

Every enemy that you or your Teammate smashes will count for all of your smashing related Achievements! With 4 members of the Nexus Force wreaking havoc on the Maelstrom, that will go by lightning speed – and you may even pick up some sweet rares, like the Bat Lord Suit pieces!

When you need a break from protecting Imagination, rocket off to Nexus Tower for some R&R and interesting conversations with the locals! Learn the history of the Faction Leaders, do some Picky Shopping, and run some errands for Olivia Nightshade! Help out everyone you see, and you can add on a cool 6,000 U-Score to your Passport!

Make Crux Prime your next travel destination. Come in as a level 30 minifigure, leave as a prestigious level 40 minifigure! Not only does reaching Level 40 come with the ever-dashing Nexus Force Cape, you will find that all future Missions and Achievements completed will now reward you with buckets and buckets full of coins, which are sure to come in handy in the future!
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Best Places to get U-Score! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Places to get U-Score! Empty Re: Best Places to get U-Score!

Post by Nealybealy Wed 31 Aug 2011, 4:59 pm

Well this is a good guide! But I think the best tip is this: Have patience! It may take time to earn U-Score, but it'll be worth it!
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by masbts Thu 01 Sep 2011, 10:43 am

Sweet!, I'll have to do this once i renew my LU subscription!
masbts
masbts
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Thu 01 Sep 2011, 12:09 pm

masbts wrote:Sweet!, I'll have to do this once i renew my LU subscription!
Your sub ran out? That stinks! But if you need U-Score, I can help when you come back Very Happy.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by masbts Thu 01 Sep 2011, 1:15 pm

Yeah it did, but i just re-newed it so i'm back Razz
masbts
masbts
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 7:46 am

Thanks for the tip! I could really use some U-Score.
Buggot
Buggot
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum