LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's YOUR Best outfit?

5 posters

Go down

What's YOUR Best outfit? Empty What's YOUR Best outfit?

Post by maxy7884 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm

So while traversing the wonders of LU today, I looked at my gear and stats and thought "I really do have a great combo of gear!" which stirred the thought "what are other's "best" combos?" you might think "ooh, well I have 19 armour, 10 health, and 39 imagination, so what now!" well that's not all I am asking to put into consideration here. what about your weapons abilites? what about your style? maybe you want to say why this helmet has way so much more coolness, not just in the looks but in the stats/abilites or whatever. or maybe you think one outfit is perfect for one thing, like attracting attention, and another for dealing with lots of maelstrom at once, or another is the best for taking dragons down.what are your thoughts? please include: weapon (both. please say if it is double handed, some people might not know if it is double handed or not) shoulderpads/cape helmet/hat/cap/hood whatever you wear on that wacky plastic head of yours. left hand item (optional if your weapon is double handed) shirt pants you get the idea. also say the stats it all adds up to, and if you want the seperate stats for each gear. I'll start it off with my best outfit for smashing large groups of maelstrom and quick. (i usually use this for farming maelstrom horsemen & ronin at forbidden valley, but i use it pretty much everywhere else) The Warmholer, a double handed space marauder valiant. Explorien Bot pants and shirt Rank 3 Sorcerer shoulder pads (i especially love their shock wave ability) and my lovely Mega Helm. add these together and you get a whopping mean lean fighting machine, with 9 health, 18 armour, and 36 imagination. So there you go, post your best outfits and if you want to tell us why they are your best! this will also help people get those extra few armour points they need when smashing butterscorch, or those few imagination points to build the last of the shield generator. Or maybe in your last breaths you wish you had found out the gear that guy was using to get more health points, so you didn't have to be breathing your last plastic breaths thinking that thought right then. oh and can someone rate my topic/thread presentation, i would like to know if i am "appealing" or entertaining or... something to you. but more importantly, get those outfits out there!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

What's YOUR Best outfit? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's YOUR Best outfit? Empty Re: What's YOUR Best outfit?

Post by Nealybealy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:47 pm

Here is my best Armor/Health Gear:
Hat: Dragon Helm Mk III
Shield: Wolf Shield
Shoulderpads: Crux Armor
Weapon: Bat Staff
Shirt: Classic Astronaut Shirt
Pants: Explorien Bot
Combined Stats of the gear:
1 Health Point
24 Armor
17 Imagination
Pretty good, eh?
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 9:37 pm

AM_Nealybealy wrote:Here is my best Armor/Health Gear:
1 Health Point
24 Armor
17 Imagination
Pretty good, eh?

Cool! It's definetely great,when it comes to armour. i usually think of health and armour as one stat, because they pretty much have no difference except that getting higher health is hard to come by. But I wouldn't be bringing that to a battle of imagination or if my friends needed help with a shield generator, no offense. and not to brag but my usual outfit as seen above in the start of the thread if you combine it's health and armour it has 3 or 4 more armour than yours, and has ALOT more imagination.there could be a way combining our outfits to increase the armour and hopefully the health. what's the stat points of each gear alone?
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 9:44 pm

maxy7884 wrote:
1 Health Point
24 Armor
17 Imagination
Pretty good, eh?

Cool! It's definetely great,when it comes to armour. i usually think of health and armour as one stat, because they pretty much have no difference except that getting higher health is hard to come by. But I wouldn't be bringing that to a battle of imagination or if my friends needed help with a shield generator, no offense. and not to brag but my usual outfit as seen above in the start of the thread if you combine it's health and armour it has 3 or 4 more armour than yours, and has ALOT more imagination.there could be a way combining our outfits to increase the armour and hopefully the health. what's the stat points of each gear alone?
Just got off LU lol. But yeah, I don't use that costume much. I stick to my full Rank three Space Maruader with Wormholer or my Rank Three Shinobi.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:25 pm

Why do I keep thinking we had a topic like this long ago...? Razz

Anyway, here's some of my favorite gear:

My Inventor Blaster
Mosaic Jester Cap
Bot Legs (in Beta it was Speedy Pants. It was so cool when pants had charge ups)
Crux Prime Armor
I have a lot of favorite shirt: my T-Rex and Classic Space, and my Dark Green and Grey Buisness jackets which are very awesome.
Also, I love all 5 of my beautiful parrots. Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:30 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:Why do I keep thinking we had a topic like this long ago...? Razz

My Inventor Blaster
Mosaic Jester Cap
Bot Legs (in Beta it was Speedy Pants. It was so cool when pants had charge ups)
Crux Prime Armor
I have a lot of favorite shirt: my T-Rex and Classic Space, and my Dark Green and Grey Buisness jackets which are very awesome.

lol, nice. and i remember good ol' speedy pants. i loved those pants to death. well not death. i guess if it's just a plastic death for my minifigure where i can rebuild him i love it to death. anyways, please also post the stats for that outfit, Cabey.
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Thu 25 Aug 2011, 12:12 pm

Well, I have a lot of different stat combinations in there. Razz

My highest stats I can get are:

23 armor
And a total of 46 imagination.

Using Summoner Staff 3
Crux Prime Armor
Bot Legs
Classic Space Shirt
Dragon Helm MKIII
Gem Septer
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Thu 25 Aug 2011, 12:34 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:Why do I keep thinking we had a topic like this long ago...? Razz

My Inventor Blaster
Mosaic Jester Cap
Crux Prime Armor

You're lucky you have those parrots, I STILL only have my blue one.

Last edited by Hunthe on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by SirEdmund Thu 25 Aug 2011, 6:14 pm

My best outfit is what I call the Mantis Ninja. I wear a White Ninja Hood, as well as a Mantis Style Ninja Gi, with Dungarees for your pants. The outfit gives me eleven armor and twenty-one imagination.

SirEdmund
SirEdmund
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by SirEdmund Thu 25 Aug 2011, 6:18 pm

AM_Nealybealy wrote:
maxy7884 wrote:
1 Health Point
24 Armor
17 Imagination
Pretty good, eh?

Just got off LU lol. But yeah, I don't use that costume much. I stick to my full Rank three Space Maruader with Wormholer or my Rank Three Shinobi.

Hey Nealybealy, do you remember eraserboy398? Well I'm him

-SirEdmund, aka eraserboy398
SirEdmund
SirEdmund
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Thu 25 Aug 2011, 10:02 pm

SirEdmund wrote:
AM_Nealybealy wrote:
maxy7884 wrote:
1 Health Point
24 Armor
17 Imagination
Pretty good, eh?

Hey Nealybealy, do you remember eraserboy398? Well I'm him

-SirEdmund, aka eraserboy398
Oh yeah, I remember you! But please stay on topic! Very Happy Thanks.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down