LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Universe Rocket Building Challenge

+6
blacksun9
Zothen
Hunthe
BandBmx
maestro35
Cabey9
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LEGO Universe Rocket Building Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: LEGO Universe Rocket Building Challenge

Post by maestro35 Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:52 am

Cabey9 wrote:Figmentia says that the winners have been contacted (just found this out) and that they are still deciding on the grand prize winner. She said it may still take a long time. I sure hope the grand prize rocket is good.... I don't want to be flying on a rocket that doesn't look so good.... *Shivers at the thought*....

WHAT!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means I lost. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Rocket Building Challenge - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

LEGO Universe Rocket Building Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: LEGO Universe Rocket Building Challenge

Post by Cabey9 Wed 06 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

Sorry.... I don't mean to be the bringer a bad news. Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Wed 06 Apr 2011, 4:58 pm

Where did she say that? On Message Boards?
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Rocket Building Challenge - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 06 Apr 2011, 5:32 pm

Yep. On the Message Boards under "January Build Competition - Rockets!", or something like that. It's probably a few pages back by now, so you'll probably have to search a while for it.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 7:22 am

Well, results are in. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't place, let alone be an honorary mention. Sad JSYK, I'll post all of the files for the project here. You can download the .ZIP to see the project's pictues, LDD files and all that fun. Congratulations to the lucky winners, I'm sure you're very happy! DOWNLOAD PROJECT I'd really appreciate it if people would actually see it, thanks!
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:11 am

Yeah, I saw the winners. They were very good.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2