LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brickworld 2013

3 posters

Go down

Brickworld 2013 Empty Brickworld 2013

Post by Cabey9 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 7:20 am

Yep, I know I make a topic like this every year. Razz This, however, is different.

This June 12th - 16th I will be displaying and possibly being a vendor at Brickworld 2013! Very Happy It's been moved to a new location - The Schaumburg Renaissance Convention Center. It'll be a ton of fun.

The dates for the public are June 15th and 16th. You can read more about the event at the Brickworld official website.

Anyone else planning on going?
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Brickworld 2013 Empty Re: Brickworld 2013

Post by le717 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 5:23 pm

Congrats Cabey! I'm sure it will be a blast! Very Happy

But sadly, no, I will not be attending (just like every other year. Razz). I do not live in IL, nor anywhere near it, so I cannot go. I wish I could though!

(Meh, there is never any LEGO events here. You barely find any LEGO at yard sales. All you find it fishing and mud-bogging and a lot of other junk. Sad Razz)
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 08 Jan 2013, 4:08 pm

Have a good time Cabey! Like le, I will ot be going. Nothing LEGO ever happen around my town. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down