LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by MrAssemblyFixit on Sat 16 Jun 2012, 4:32 am

During my stay of the Forums when you post it obviously tally's up and by the time I post this it will be my 33rd post. So at the moment I am a Venture Scout but what are the other ranks? Please tell me! Its kinda like Lunibook but they use weapons just to let you know.

Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranks

Post by Nealybealy on Sat 16 Jun 2012, 12:10 pm

There's a topic explaining all the ranks here.
Topic locked as the question has been answered.

Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top