LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to join me?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone want to join me? Empty Anyone want to join me?

Post by Buggot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 4:04 pm

Got on LU today, and was just curious about the OoB on AG, and what did I find? The OoB still works! I dropped for a while, and relived the sensation on of OoB. Cheers!
Buggot
Buggot
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Anyone want to join me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to join me? Empty Re: Anyone want to join me?

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sat 10 Sep 2011, 4:15 pm

FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Anyone want to join me? Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 10 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

Yes. It still works, but it is aainst the rules. Sad Too bad. LEGO CAN REMOVE OUR FUN, BUT NOT OUR MEMORIES! Razz

But... I still have a minifig OoB. Razz If you are still OoB, tell me, and we can record a video together My 'fig name is BloomingCoffeeAtom! (P.S. If I am on when you are, get on the LUNF chat.)
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggot Sun 11 Sep 2011, 4:21 pm

Well, thanks for the tip, Lego.
Buggot
Buggot
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Anyone want to join me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum