LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kit Valiants?

3 posters

Go down

New Kit Valiants? Empty New Kit Valiants?

Post by maxy7884 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 7:58 pm

was the new faction kit valiants released with the kits, or are those still being worked on? sorry i can't look and see right now, i am trying to get into lego universe right now but i have to download the new patch because i only got it downloaded on one computer. so anyways, the download will probably be done in around half an hour, if you could supply me with info as fast as you can that would be great. If the valiants have not been released,could someone try and file dive to see what they can find? i mostly want ability/abilities and pics of them. i have seen pics of the concept art for adventurer (it looks like a snake, maybe a cobra-snake) and a hard to describe thingy, which i think they call it bug-zapper or zap zapper idk. if you want to see the pics just poke around the lego universe wiki, i think searching new faction kits would eventually get you to them. anyways, i really really want pics for shinobi especially, and space ranger too i guess but PARADOX RULES! anyways, any info really would be great! EDIT: about 5 minutes now. you don't need to tell me if they have been released or not anymore but if they haven't, again please try to get as much about them as you can.If they ARE in game and i find them i will delete this.THANK YOU!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

New Kit Valiants? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kit Valiants? Empty Re: New Kit Valiants?

Post by Nealybealy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:13 pm

The new valiants, as LF101 said, are currently being tested. They aren't out yet, but in-game models have been found in the files.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:32 pm

Ok, thanks! please try and find as much as you can about them!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

New Kit Valiants? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:47 pm

AM_Nealybealy wrote:The new valiants, as LF101 said, are currently being tested. They aren't out yet, but in-game models have been found in the files.
More than that - the colored inventory icons have also been located. They sport some pretty vibrant colors as it stands, though they may be changed later on. Razz
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

New Kit Valiants? Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:48 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:
AM_Nealybealy wrote:The new valiants, as LF101 said, are currently being tested. They aren't out yet, but in-game models have been found in the files.
More than that - the colored inventory icons have also been located. They sport some pretty vibrant colors as it stands, though they may be changed later on. Razz
Ooh, Rainbow Valiant Weapons? Oh.. Guess not Razz .
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum