LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Scarab MOC

4 posters

Go down

Halo Scarab MOC Empty Halo Scarab MOC

Post by Nealybealy Mon 22 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/284064
There is the link to my creation, it's pretty epic so far Smile . The description is on the page, and you can comment here or there! It took me around 5 hours, I started it yesterday too!
*And the Mega Bloks in the background are my brothers... He wouldn't let me move them though, so they are stuck in the picture Sad.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Halo Scarab MOC Empty Re: Halo Scarab MOC

Post by rioforce Mon 22 Aug 2011, 7:37 pm

That's a cool creation! I don't play Halo, but your LEGO version is still cool!

(But the first time I looked at the pic, I forgot to look at you MOC, I was looking at the Mega Blocks. Razz )
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 22 Aug 2011, 7:54 pm

Thanks Rioforce! Yeah, it's cool. Lol, those mega bloks are snap, but my brother *somehow* likes them. I don't see what is so good about them, they're a rip-off of LEGO.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by masbts Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:21 am

Thats really good for using pieces that arn't Mega bloks pieces. And only being done in acouple days, Very nice.
masbts
masbts
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Halo Scarab MOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 11:47 am

I made it in 1 and a half days. And thanks Masbts, always great to get feedback! I am going to halt it's completion so I can build my Classic Space Hangar/Base in LU, and I'm planning to feature 20 vehicles if it works out correctly.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 6:59 pm

AM_Nealybealy wrote:I made it in 1 and a half days. And thanks Masbts, always great to get feedback! I am going to halt it's completion so I can build my Classic Space Hangar/Base in LU, and I'm planning to feature 20 vehicles if it works out correctly.

Wow, that's cool! and good luck with your lego universe hangar, i wanna see that when it's done!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Halo Scarab MOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 7:07 pm

Thanks Maxy, and it's gonna be on my Nimbus Block Yard. I hope it turns out to be good.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum