LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

New themes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New themes

Post by FD_agentminky on Wed 21 Apr 2010, 2:36 am

What kind of new theme would you like to see? I'd like to see a kind of adventurers / pirates crossover with a wide variety of locations.

If you have an idea, please post it below.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New themes

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Wed 21 Apr 2010, 11:35 pm

A LEGO Universe theme would be cool!

I'd also like to see a Kingdom Hearts theme, or a Tron theme. (When it comes out again.)

LegoFan101~

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 2:51 am

LegoFan101 wrote:A LEGO Universe theme would be cool!

I'd also like to see a Kingdom Hearts theme, or a Tron theme. (When it comes out again.)

LegoFan101~

Yes. I'm looking forward to the next Tron movie, but I haven't watched any trailers, so as not to spoil anything.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 6:49 am

agentminky wrote:

LegoFan101~

Yes. I'm looking forward to the next Tron movie, but I haven't watched any trailers, so as not to spoil anything.

I saw them. It looks about the old one, with MUCH better graphics. (This one looks like it was filmed in a movie studio, instead of a garage. =P)

I think that a Spyro theme would be cool...
But there's not really any way they could pull that off without ruining it so...
That's a bad idea. XD

LegoFan101~

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 6:52 am

LegoFan101 wrote:
agentminky wrote:

LegoFan101~

I saw them. It looks about the old one, with MUCH better graphics. (This one looks like it was filmed in a movie studio, instead of a garage. =P)

I think that a Spyro theme would be cool...
But there's not really any way they could pull that off without ruining it so...
That's a bad idea. XD

LegoFan101~

A few other themes I'd like would be Lego star trek, and new circus Lego city subtheme. There are a few others I thought of, but they don't come to mind immediately.

- Mark Twain

- Richard Feynman

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ok....

Post by Nenen on Sat 09 Oct 2010, 11:17 am

a lego star trek
a lego star gate
a make your own theme

thats all (for now)

My CHIMA name was Ethereal CuriousMoonbeam
-  -  -
Romans 8:38-29
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
-  -  -
TRUST IN CHRIST
Proud to be the 8th user of the forum!
Join Nenens Friends Group on steam!

Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino on Sat 09 Oct 2010, 8:43 pm

Lord of the Rings theme yould be cool, but they kind of already make them.
The Castle sets, the orks, troll, dwarfs and a few sets that looked quite like the movie.

Or else, there is LEGO Universe, which yould be really aweomse.

System on a Brick!

Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top