LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the most powerful character and why

3 posters

Go down

Which is the most powerful character and why Empty Which is the most powerful character and why

Post by Windwalker Fri 14 Jan 2011, 12:42 pm

I have been leveling up my DareDevil character (currently in gear 2) and had a lot of problems with the Venture Explorer Return missions. I can't get through the 3 minute test, either.

I see that the level 3 Gear will make me stronger but I am thinking perhaps I should delete the character and try something else. I think that it is defense that is giving me a problem with DareDevil.

I see the Engineers building devices and killing quickly. As a DareDevil, I would be dead in a nano second and wouldn't have time to build anything.

So this led me to wondering if there are characters stronger than others ... are some characters more support than offense? Thanks
Windwalker
Windwalker
Initiate
Initiate

Which is the most powerful character and why Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is the most powerful character and why Empty Re: Which is the most powerful character and why

Post by Hobino Fri 14 Jan 2011, 5:08 pm

I'm not so good for telling which factions is better for what. But, they all have different speciality and special power.

Sentinel use their strong weapons for battle. They also have a power that gives extra armor for a period of time.

Assembly use their turrets or creatures to fight for them. Their weapon are less strong than Sentinel. Their main power is armor refill.

Venture fight from far distance, usgin their guns. They have also many powers: quick run and birning, hight jump, etc.

Paradox fight from far distance as well, they use magic staff and guns. They are equip with bombs and also have to power to transform life into imagination.

Some of what I write main not be true, I never tried all factions rank 3, so they are quick summaries of what I think.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Which is the most powerful character and why Empty Re: Which is the most powerful character and why

Post by Windwalker Fri 14 Jan 2011, 5:43 pm

FM_Hobino wrote:I'm not so good for telling which factions is better for what. But, they all have different speciality and special power.
Well, you said it wonderfully ... now I understand better. It really makes sense to me and I thank you so much.

I don't think that I will feel so upset if I can't kill a bad guy instantly ... after all, it is a marvel to behold to see the DareDevil superjump into the toilets and trashcans in Advant Gardens. Things are flying everywhere ... so much fun!
Windwalker
Windwalker
Initiate
Initiate

Which is the most powerful character and why Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Fri 14 Jan 2011, 9:46 pm

FM_Hobino wrote:Some of what I write main not be true, I never tried all factions rank 3, so they are quick summaries of what I think.

LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Windwalker wrote:...it is a marvel to behold to see the DareDevil superjump into the toilets and trashcans in Advant Gardens

My Dear LU Partner,

With this in mind I will definately be a DareDevil.......

Spoiler:

Another Spoiler

Spoiler:

CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Which is the most powerful character and why Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum