LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta...

3 posters

Go down

Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta... Empty Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta...

Post by jamesster Fri 24 Sep 2010, 9:21 am

I would wait until we actually get word from LEGO before we post things about the beta - chances are, they're gonna want us to wait until the game actually is made public (October 12th) before we release anything. I've got about 1050 screenshots of the beta and 262 from the alpha, and I have a collection of music recordings and videos. However, I probably won't release them until the game goes live. Just my two cents.

Also, if anybody has a recording of the Alpha/Early Beta version of the Pet Cove music, could they PLEASE tell me? It's one of two tracks I'm missing, I have the rest of the music (The old music that is, I didn't bother recording the new music as it's gonna be around for quite a while).

jamesster
jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta... Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta... Empty Re: Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta...

Post by Hobino Fri 24 Sep 2010, 4:37 pm

Hey, jamesster, nice to see you!

I agree, either we wait until they say we can, or on the 26 of October.
I don't have much screenshots of LU, sadly. Sad

Nope, I don't have the music of Pet Cove, maybe LegoFan101 got it?
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta... Empty Re: Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta...

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sat 25 Sep 2010, 7:54 am

Well, I thought that through...

If I recall correctly, the NDA was only meant to take effect during the Closed-Beta. Then again, I might be forgetting something...

Anywho, I don't actually have the Pet Cove music. Sad
That was one of the few tracks I missed as well. Razz
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta... Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Sat 25 Sep 2010, 2:20 pm

So, you think after the 26 of September we can post content of LU.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sun 26 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

That's what I think.

This is kinda what makes me think it:

What is Closed Beta?

As a Closed-Beta tester, you’ll help prepare the Universe for launch. This includes being one of the first to explore exciting new areas of the game, reporting bugs, and respecting the declaration of secrecy.
Thank you for contributing to LEGO Universe and have fun!

If you read that in the right light, it appears as though this is referring to the Closed-Beta. Technically, since the Closed-Beta is ending, so is the NDA. That may just be a sneaky loophole, though. We'll play it by ear and see how things go. Wink
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Regarding info on the Alpha/Beta... Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down