LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos

4 posters

Go down

My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos Empty My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos

Post by shafirsabbag Fri 09 Aug 2013, 1:23 pm

Here is my playthrough/walkthrough of my gameplay during the Closed beta. of Chima Online. I hope you will like it. Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE-AjQXXl1BMtOEFbCrEwk5_zy1P1EvpE&feature=mh_lolz
I will most likely make a video serie of the Open Beta if i get access to it, and any of you who wants to add me can do it. If you need any help contact me or watch the video serie, i will gladly help you.

Here are the screenshots i took during the Closed Beta, there are the details that i liked and took a picture of it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/98769270@N05/

My Open Beta in-game name is: Bionic SouthernBearclaw. Feel free to add me.

Last edited by shafirsabbag on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos Empty

Back to top Go down

My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos Empty Re: My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos

Post by Sim533 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 2:06 pm

Wow, that's a lot of videos... Good work!!!

Check out part 11,16, and 37. These are set private for some reason.
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos Empty Re: My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos

Post by shafirsabbag Fri 09 Aug 2013, 2:21 pm

Sim533 wrote:Wow, that's a lot of videos... Good work!!!

Check out part 11,16, and 37. These are set private for some reason.
Thanks. I know i have to reupload them, one of them were copyrighted with the sound effects, and the two others do i has to edit, i did some mistakes when i edited it the last time.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesster Fri 09 Aug 2013, 10:04 pm

Very nice! I got some videos of my own, but for the most part they're not a playthrough type thing like this, just clips of various glitches and things. Glad to see somebody played through so much of the closed beta and got it recorded.
jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

My Closed Beta Chima online screenshots & videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Sat 10 Aug 2013, 3:01 am

jamesster wrote:Very nice! I got some videos of my own, but for the most part they're not a playthrough type thing like this, just clips of various glitches and things. Glad to see somebody played through so much of the closed beta and got it recorded.
Thanks, but i am sure that someone else made a video serie of the Closed Beta.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:27 am

Wow! How did you get all that armor?
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:37 am

unitx10 wrote:Wow! How did you get all that armor?
If i remember it correctly did i get the legs in the part "the second tear of cavora" and the suit did i get in "the first tear of cavora" and the eagle mask do i think i got it in "wolf cave".
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:47 am

I have no idea where any of those are!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:50 am

unitx10 wrote:I have no idea where any of those are!
There are in the playlist. It is part 25, 33 and part 34.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down