LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAX 2013!

+7
ProfessorBrickkeeper
CravinColors
Sim533
Nealybealy
shafirsabbag
rioforce
steelersrule12
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty Re: PAX 2013!

Post by jamesster Fri 09 Aug 2013, 10:36 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:
jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:What do you mean we don't have to wait as long? Do you and neal know something I don't?
Yes we do, though seeing as Neal isn't talking much I doubt he'd want me blabbing about it either. Razz
Well he might just be blowing smoke. Saying he knows something that we already know. lol Razz
He's not.
jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:06 pm

jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:What do you mean we don't have to wait as long? Do you and neal know something I don't?
Yes we do, though seeing as Neal isn't talking much I doubt he'd want me blabbing about it either. Razz
Well he might just be blowing smoke. Saying he knows something that we already know. lol Razz
He's not.
You never know, considering he's not telling, he might not actually know anything new...
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesster Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:22 pm

rioforce wrote:
jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
jamesster wrote:
He's not.
You never know, considering he's not telling, he might not actually know anything new...
If my first post wasn't indicative enough, allow me to clarify: He did tell me about it (and apparently Sim as well), and he has a legit reason for mostly keeping quiet about it.
jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 11 Aug 2013, 12:23 am

jamesster wrote:
rioforce wrote:
jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
jamesster wrote:
He's not.
If my first post wasn't indicative enough, allow me to clarify: He did tell me about it (and apparently Sim as well), and he has a legit reason for mostly keeping quiet about it.
I have told a very select few, yeah. And yes, I do have a valid reason for not mentioning it.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorBrickkeeper Sun 11 Aug 2013, 11:28 am

Nealybealy wrote:
jamesster wrote:
rioforce wrote:
jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
jamesster wrote:
He's not.
I have told a very select few, yeah. And yes, I do have a valid reason for not mentioning it.
As others have been saying above, I happen to know what Neal means and he has a completely valid reason for not saying anything. I feel that anybody who underestimates what Neal has been saying shall be most pleasantly surprised although they may possibly have a tinge of regret.

Last edited by ProfessorBrickkeeper on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
ProfessorBrickkeeper
ProfessorBrickkeeper
Initiate
Initiate

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by 5parxx Sun 11 Aug 2013, 1:17 pm

Pleasantly surprised? That's all I need to hear.
5parxx
5parxx
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sun 11 Aug 2013, 5:50 pm

ProfessorBrickkeeper wrote:
Nealybealy wrote:
jamesster wrote:
rioforce wrote:
jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
jamesster wrote:
He's not.
As others have been saying above, I happen to know what Neal means and he has a completely valid reason for not saying anything. I feel that anybody who underestimates what Neal has been saying shall be most pleasantly surprised...
Well all of this just points to the info being about the date of closed beta testing, and according to neal it's apparently before August 30th. Which explains why the "select few" aren't saying anything right now but allude to the fact that they "will" tell us at some point, indicating they will tell us once they have already signed up and make sure they have a seat in closed beta.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesster Sun 11 Aug 2013, 6:02 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:
ProfessorBrickkeeper wrote:
Nealybealy wrote:
jamesster wrote:
rioforce wrote:
jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
jamesster wrote:
He's not.
As others have been saying above, I happen to know what Neal means and he has a completely valid reason for not saying anything. I feel that anybody who underestimates what Neal has been saying shall be most pleasantly surprised...
Well all of this just points to the info being about the date of closed beta testing, and according to neal it's apparently before August 30th. Which explains why the "select few" aren't saying anything right now but allude to the fact that they "will" tell us at some point, indicating they will tell us once they have already signed up and make sure they have a seat in closed beta.
It's not a date, and I don't have a spot in beta.
jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sun 11 Aug 2013, 6:04 pm

Well then if not the date then the location of closed beta, because many hints point toward closed beta in some way.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesster Sun 11 Aug 2013, 6:10 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Well then if not the date then the location of closed beta, because many hints point toward closed beta in some way.
I don't want to get caught up in a game of "No, not that" but... No, not that. Razz I think I'll just shut up now before this gets too narrow via process of elimination. It doesn't directly involve me anyway.
jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sun 11 Aug 2013, 6:15 pm

Okay then. I don't want to trap you guys. Razz I guess I will have to test my patience until things go public unfortunately.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorBrickkeeper Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:04 am

jamesster wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:Well then if not the date then the location of closed beta, because many hints point toward closed beta in some way.
I don't want to get caught up in a game of "No, not that" but... No, not that. Razz I think I'll just shut up now before this gets too narrow via process of elimination. It doesn't directly involve me anyway.

+1 to jamesster, well put, my friend.
ProfessorBrickkeeper
ProfessorBrickkeeper
Initiate
Initiate

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 10:27 am

Speaking of this discussion, I just recently found out the closed beta date of the game. Still checking with the guy on the validity of this info but it makes sense.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:58 am

steelersrule12 wrote:Speaking of this discussion, I just recently found out the closed beta date of the game. Still checking with the guy on the validity of this info but it makes sense.
So are you going to tell us? Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:03 pm

Well I am going to wait until the guy gets back to me to know for SURE. So I'm not just starting a rumor. Also seeing how everyone else is keeping quiet about their info, it makes sense to hold onto mine for a little bit.

Last edited by steelersrule12 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 12 Aug 2013, 3:32 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Well I am going to wait until the guy gets back to me to know for SURE. So I'm not just starting a rumor. Also seeing how everyone else is keeping quiet about there info, it makes sense to hold onto mine for a little bit.
Well technically you already started a rumor by posting all this. Razz The information I have isn't about that specifically, so yours is completely different.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 4:52 pm

Well I kind of knew that from jam's post. lol
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Tue 13 Aug 2013, 8:33 am

As long as you can the put the source of were the information got, and if it is from a reliable source, do it not necceserly has to start a rumour. If you do not put the source, could there be a chance that your information could be incorrect, however i let the information speak for itself.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesster Fri 16 Aug 2013, 10:42 am

jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 10:50 am

O_O This is only making me more excited! I TOLD you guys they will be making a big appearance at PAX!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:02 am

Actually, it's a day before PAX at 8:59 AM...
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:07 am

Yeah they sometimes announce a few things or even put out a trailer right before the convention, like what a lot of people did at comic-con. Basically you get news before, during, and after the convention!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesster Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:26 am

jamesster
jamesster
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

PAX 2013! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:54 am

Hurra! Minifigures here we come!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 21 Aug 2013, 9:20 am

Actually, Funcom isn't on PAX's list. They are going to be at Gamescom today thru Sunday.

Link
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2