LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Already one year!

2 posters

Go down

Already one year! Empty Already one year!

Post by BlueKnightSam Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:21 pm

So it is already been one year since LU closed Sad. (11 days to the day it closed from this post). So in this topic talk about stories and what you think about it. Here is a story I have: So yesterday I found this video. This brought a smile to my face. So what are your stories? How do you feel? Cya later! Save Imagination!
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Already one year! Empty

Back to top Go down

Already one year! Empty Re: Already one year!

Post by Nenen Mon 21 Jan 2013, 9:55 am

My story, well now, just finishing my draft of a post, and etc.
Before, i have so many memories of LU, the most vivid ones was when i found out about LU (Many years ago) then when i found out about beta sign ups, i was so happy and so sure i would be accepted, and then when i was accepted for beta, i think i jumped into the air and cheered Smile.

Good times some of us had with LU.
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down