LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Years?! Already?!

+3
BlueKnightSam
Nenen
Cabey9
7 posters

Go down

Two Years?! Already?! Empty Two Years?! Already?!

Post by Cabey9 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 10:21 pm

Two years....

.... Passed by incredibly fast. I still recall me, the clueless newbie, signing up as the 24th member on this great forum - my first forum ever - two years ago. I certainly had no idea what I was throwing myself into.

In 731 days, a lot can happen. And in my case, a lot more than "a lot" occurred. I won a few LEGO contests. I went to a lot of neat places in the U.S. I saw LU come and go. Somebody finally passed me in post count. Razz (Congrats, Rio. Razz) But the best, absolute best thing was me signing up here, and coming to know all of you. Nearly all of you have touched my life in some way, and through your encouragement, instruction and guidance, I have become a better person.

And now, as a Founder, I hopefully get a chance to return what you guys gave to me for a long time. You guys are great! Very Happy Thank you, all of you!

So. 2 entire years gone by already. I'm hoping for much more than that yet. Thanks for the fun! Let's continue keep LU's story alive. I hope to the forums to continue growing back and expanding. As always, I'm very happy to be apart of this awesome place.

Your Founder and Friend,
     -Cabey9
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Two Years?! Already?! Empty Re: Two Years?! Already?!

Post by Nenen Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:03 am

FD_Cabey9 wrote:Two years....

.... Passed by incredibly fast. I still recall me, the clueless newbie, signing up as the 24th member on this great forum - my first forum ever - two years ago. I certainly had no idea what I was throwing myself into.

In 731 days, a lot can happen. And in my case, a lot more than "a lot" occurred. I won a few LEGO contests. I went to a lot of neat places in the U.S. I saw LU come and go. Somebody finally passed me in post count. Razz (Congrats, Rio. Razz) But the best, absolute best thing was me signing up here, and coming to know all of you. Nearly all of you have touched my life in some way, and through your encouragement, instruction and guidance, I have become a better person.

And now, as a Founder, I hopefully get a chance to return what you guys gave to me for a long time. You guys are great! Very Happy Thank you, all of you!

So. 2 entire years gone by already. I'm hoping for much more than that yet. Thanks for the fun! Let's continue keep LU's story alive. I hope to the forums to continue growing back and expanding. As always, I'm very happy to be apart of this awesome place.

Your Founder and Friend,
     -Cabey9

Two Years! wow, me too. they pasted so fast. and i also was touched and now a better person because of all of you, One of the best things about LU, was this forum, and the people here Smile thank you all, and thank you Cabey9

No Flaming, Spamming or Trolling
*Nenen*
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:56 am

Ya I hit one year! Great job cabey
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Two Years?! Already?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAssemblyFixit Fri 10 Aug 2012, 3:57 pm

Congrats! Lets hope we get more people on this forum because likewise with me joining this forum has been amazing lets hope we all stay long!
MrAssemblyFixit
MrAssemblyFixit
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Two Years?! Already?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:14 pm

Wow. 2 whole years?! Man, those were good. I just hope the next two years will be even better! Very Happy
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:38 pm

Congrats on the 2 years, buddy! Very Happy
I remember back when we met in Beta, haha, good times. I hope to see you in the next MMOG and I hope you continue to have a great time here and just in general!
Edit: Without realizing it, I've passed the 1 year mark! I'll never catch up with you! Haha.

Last edited by FM_Nealybealy on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something haha!)
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewen Mon 13 Aug 2012, 3:31 pm

Nenen wrote:
FD_Cabey9 wrote:Two years....

Your Founder and Friend,
     -Cabey9

Two Years! wow, me too. they pasted so fast. and i also was touched and now a better person because of all of you, One of the best things about LU, was this forum, and the people here Smile thank you all, and thank you Cabey9

No Flaming, Spamming or Trolling
*Nenen*

me too!
Chewen
Chewen
Sentinel Knight
Sentinel Knight

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Thu 16 Aug 2012, 8:58 am

Thanks, everyone! Very Happy I hope you all have a great year ahead.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAssemblyFixit Sun 19 Aug 2012, 4:07 am

This whole thing is like a dinner party at Cabeys and hes making a toast!
MrAssemblyFixit
MrAssemblyFixit
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Two Years?! Already?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum