LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!)

3 posters

Go down

Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!) Empty Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!)

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sat 12 Jun 2010, 7:05 pm

I realize that the way I set up this new contest may have confused some of you, so here is some info.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have found one glitch under a MLN or LU name, you can always change to another if you find a different glitch. This means that if you find Glitch 0001A once, then find another elsewhere, you are more than welcome to change to your LU or MLN name even if you did not use that name originally. Your scores and prizes are all kept up with here.

Where do the glitches pop up?
Everywhere! Check every corner of LUNF that is physically possible for you to check! =P

Will a glitch show up in the same place twice?
No.

Will more than one copy of the glitch be found in various places?
Yes. For instance, if you find Glitch 0001A in one place, it could also be found elsewhere. It is imperative that you describe where you found the glitch in the form, especially if you found, for instance, Glitch 0001A twice.

Will all of the glitches be images?
Nope. Some will be links, some will be invisi-images, etc.

Will any glitches be found over at LUN?
Not yet, not this round, anyway...

PRIZES:

• Glitch 0001A - 10 Clicks per find (MLN) OR Friends Request in LEGO Universe + _undefined*
• Glitch 0002A - 20 Clicks per find (MLN) OR Friends Request in LEGO Universe + _undefined*
• Glitch 0003A - 30 Clicks per find (MLN) OR Friends Request + Special Thank You Model in LEGO Universe

PLEASE NOTE:
I have more than one round planned for this event, so there will be more glitches coming soon...

FOR THE RECORD:

• Professor Polymer: 2 Glitches Found, Glitch 0001A
Clicks Owed: 0
LU Prizes Owed: 1 FR + _undefined
• Hobino: 3 Glitches Found, Glitch 0001A, Glitch 0002A
LU Prizes Owed: FR + _undefined

Currently Active Glitches:

None

Tip Line
Tips will be given via your Private P.O. Box, at the expense of 100 Forum Points.

Have fun, and happy hunting!

LegoFan101~

*LEGO Universe basic rewards have been deemed too small and will be changed soon.

Last edited by FD_LegoFan101 on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 8:33 pm; edited 10 times in total
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!) Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!) Empty Re: Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!)

Post by Hobino Sat 12 Jun 2010, 9:13 pm

While I was visiting the Paradox Research Facility, I took some Maelstrom energy and found a other location for Glitch 0001A. I am still searching for the Glitch 0002A, I will go ask Hael Strom, he's a good explorer and should find them in no time!
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!) Empty Re: Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!)

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 14 Jun 2010, 4:56 pm

Okay guys, here's a free hint:

"All NEWS is NEWS, there is no good or bad!"

Glitch Type: Link (x2)

LegoFan101~
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!) Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sun 20 Jun 2010, 1:49 pm

UPDATE: 20 Clicks have been given to Hobino. Click count has been reset.
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Sun 20 Jun 2010, 8:41 pm

Thanks LegoFan101!

I will go look for more glitch.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Maelstrom Glitch Contest: Information (CONTEST NOW OVER!) Empty how?

Post by Nenen Tue 06 Jul 2010, 8:18 am

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:I realize that the way I set up this new contest may have confused some of you, so here is some info.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have found one glitch under a MLN or LU name, you can always change to another if you find a different glitch. This means that if you find Glitch 0001A once, then find another elsewhere, you are more than welcome to change to your LU or MLN name even if you did not use that name originally. Your scores and prizes are all kept up with here.

Where do the glitches pop up?
Everywhere! Check every corner of LUNF that is physically possible for you to check! =P

Will a glitch show up in the same place twice?
No.

Will more than one copy of the glitch be found in various places?
Yes. For instance, if you find Glitch 0001A in one place, it could also be found elsewhere. It is imperative that you describe where you found the glitch in the form, especially if you found, for instance, Glitch 0001A twice.

Will all of the glitches be images?
Nope. Some will be links, some will be invisi-images, etc.

Will any glitches be found over at LUN?
Not yet, not this round, anyway...

PRIZES:

• Glitch 0001A - 10 Clicks per find (MLN) OR Friends Request in LEGO Universe + _undefined*
• Glitch 0002A - 20 Clicks per find (MLN) OR Friends Request in LEGO Universe + _undefined*
• Glitch 0003A - 30 Clicks per find (MLN) OR Friends Request + Special Thank You Model in LEGO Universe

PLEASE NOTE:
I have more than one round planned for this event, so there will be more glitches coming soon...

FOR THE RECORD:

• Professor Polymer: 2 Glitches Found, Glitch 0001A
LU Prizes Owed: 1 FR + _undefined
• Hobino: 3 Glitches Found, Glitch 0001A, Glitch 0002A
LU Prizes Owed: FR + _undefined

Currently Active Glitches:

• Glitch 0001A (x1)
• Glitch 0002A (x2)

Tip Line
Tips will be given via your Private P.O. Box, at the expense of 100 Forum Points.

Have fun, and happy hunting!

LegoFan101~

*LEGO Universe basic rewards have been deemed too small and will be changed soon.

how would somebody know if they find one?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Tue 06 Jul 2010, 8:29 am

Whatever the glitch is, when you will click on it it will open a page to tell you that you find a glitch and will ask you to put your MLN or LU username. I hope you understand!
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sat 10 Jul 2010, 9:09 pm

Has anyone else discovered some glitches?

I believe the Maelstrom raid is loosing its effect - although this is good, I suggest that you act fast - and be sure to post here with your findings! Smile

LegoFan101~

PS. I dunno if I mentioned this (wow, that was a bit of a while back...) but there WILL be another wave comin', I'll wager...
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Sun 11 Jul 2010, 12:41 pm

I'm still looking for Glitch 0003A.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sun 11 Jul 2010, 2:06 pm

Hint:
Spoiler:
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Fri 16 Jul 2010, 8:34 pm

Contest has now ended!

Thanks to your help, the forums will soon turn a new leaf and become normal again!

Here's the score:

Spoiler:

The LEGO Universe Prizes will be revealed soon!
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 26 Jul 2010, 6:01 pm

LEGO UNIVERSE PRIZES:

• Glitch 0001A: 50 Plastic in LEGO Universe
• Glitch 0002A: 100 Plastic in LEGO Universe

Topic now locked! Please contact me via my P.O. Box to set up a time to claim your prizes!
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down