LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My My, It's Time For a Birthday!

4 posters

Go down

My My, It's Time For a Birthday! Empty My My, It's Time For a Birthday!

Post by le717 Fri 30 Dec 2011, 3:51 pm

I know for sure nobody knows this, because I haven't told anyone. Tomorrow is rio's Birthday! I'm not planning on doing anything special in LU, but I thought it would be nice to let us wish rio a Happy Birthday!

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You have socks on your ears, and a glove on your nose!" Razz

Happy Birthday Rio!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

My My, It's Time For a Birthday! Empty Re: My My, It's Time For a Birthday!

Post by rioforce Sat 31 Dec 2011, 9:33 am

Lolwut? Creepy song. Razz JK

I hope to be in LU today! You can meet me on Hollis' Block Yard if I'm online!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:15 am

Happy late birthday, Rio! Hope you had a great one! Very Happy
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Tue 03 Jan 2012, 9:09 am

Happy birthday Rio! I hope you enjoy it! Would you mind sharing what presents you receive? Very Happy

Also, Happy New Year!
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:25 pm

FM_Hobino wrote:Happy birthday Rio! I hope you enjoy it! Would you mind sharing what presents you receive? Very Happy

Also, Happy New Year!

Thanks Everyone! I had a great day! I got a Chick-fil-A Calander, a Hangman game ( Razz ), and a Gamecube controller so I can play my new game Super Marion kart on the Wii! It was cool!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down