LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Universe Photo Booth!

Go down

LEGO Universe Photo Booth! Empty LEGO Universe Photo Booth!

Post by rioforce Thu 10 Nov 2011, 3:51 pm

Hey guys! I have been thinking about the closing of LU, and I've been wondering how we can remember it once it goes. Well, my idea is to take pictures of Minifigures in high quality (I have a VERY good computer) so you can remember what your minifig looked like in LEGO Universe. So, if you would like to get your picture taken, Comment on this post! I can only take pictures in Avant Gardens, so you'll need to take that into account! But I can superimpose your photo onto another world's background...if you want.

Each person will receive 6 photos:

(1) A Newbie Shot (Everyone likes to see what they used to look like!)

(2) An Action Shot (Maybe you could shoot you gun or something)

(3) An Inspiration Shot (Maybe looking into the clouds or sitting at a picnic)

(4) Your Favorite Pose (Do a Speed chat emote)

(5) A Clear Shot (Just you standing there in your favorite outfit and I'll make the background transparent)

(6) An Avatar (A small version of which photo you like the best [Has a clear background too!] NOTE: On some sites, there is a size limit. If the picture is too small or too big, please notify me and I will change the size.)

If you want your image superimposed onto a background, please let me know and I will do it!

If you want you picture taken, please Comment and we'll set the time of the shoot! You'll need to be in Avant Gardens and you'll need to friend a minifig called "TheNexusRavioli". Here are some examples of my work:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-rioforce
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down