LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project

5 posters

Go down

The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project Empty The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project

Post by BlueKnightSam Wed 07 Sep 2011, 6:39 pm

Scince i can never seem to join world projects. I am making One myself. I am doing this solo. I will accept models, and anyting you could give. You have until end end of alpha stages. Once the alpha is don no more models we ve accepted. It has to be really good. So it is about My favorite them Power Miners. They are mining for imagination crystals to power Nexus Naomi and Blue Nexus. Fight of eveil maelstrom rock monsters and earn some cool rares. That is it for now until i have more info.
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project Empty Re: The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project

Post by BlueKnightSam Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:08 pm

Anyone.
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project Empty Re: The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project

Post by Buggot Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:20 pm

I could join, if you could be a bit more specific.. I can't seem to understand.
Buggot
Buggot
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Fri 09 Sep 2011, 9:34 pm

Nice pic. But, it is about Power Miners digging for imagnation crystals to power Blue Nexus and Nexus Naomi ( Blue Nexus is my artifaical intellagence.) Maelstrom monsters attack and they need your help. You can't join but you can send LDD models or open now a name for this world. Is this confusing just let me now.
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:36 pm

Mini figs are almost done. Posting picture of them soon.
Laughing
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 11 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

BlueKnightSam wrote:Mini figs are almost done. Posting picture of them soon.
Laughing
Please stop double posting, if you really want you could have just edited your other post to say the minifigs were almost done.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sun 11 Sep 2011, 1:45 pm

It was not there and the first post was like a week ago. Probally a glitch
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 11 Sep 2011, 1:49 pm

BlueKnightSam wrote:It was not there and the first post was like a week ago. Probally a glitch
It wasn't there? It is, and you double posted. It doesn't matter if it's a week old, you can't double post. And it wasn't a glitch.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sun 11 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

Sorry it has some problems on my i pod so it was not there i will fix all this now.

But back to regular news here is am miner.

Edit: I put picture and it is not showing up

Edit 2: Figured out name for project: The Nexus Mine
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sun 11 Sep 2011, 2:06 pm

Can somone lock this. I need to re do it. Plz the next one will be better
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sun 11 Sep 2011, 2:08 pm

Topic locked by request of author.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sun 11 Sep 2011, 2:11 pm

@Cabey9 Should I send this to the basket since he will make another one?
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down