LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LunarJetpackInventor

3 posters

Go down

LunarJetpackInventor Empty LunarJetpackInventor

Post by PAH Sun 14 Aug 2011, 3:23 am

Yep. I've got my first Minifig. Unfortunately, I've deleted my Newbie clothes and they don't allow F2P members to report glitches. D:<. Anyway, so look around for LunarJetpackInventor. Please note, if anyone wants to give me a Game Time code, I won't refuse! Razz
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LunarJetpackInventor Empty

Back to top Go down

LunarJetpackInventor Empty Re: LunarJetpackInventor

Post by Sim533 Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:41 pm

There is a section for Free-2-Play in the bug report section. Check it out there. ,)

And perhaps you could stop asking for game time codes.. Nobody will give you that (or you have to enter the LUNF contest. Razz)
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LunarJetpackInventor Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sun 14 Aug 2011, 3:14 pm

That's strange. I reported a bug just yesterday on F2P. Hmmm...
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum