LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan-Tasy Kingdoms

2 posters

Go down

Fan-Tasy Kingdoms Empty Fan-Tasy Kingdoms

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Sun 07 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

Well i have begun plans for Fan-Tasy Kingdoms(unofiicial name) which will be my presentation at BrickFair ill be building all year for next years event! Its going to be a fantasy themed moc with Pirate ships firing at eachother from across the seas near a cliff holding a castle above it with many strange creatures in the forest all the way to the skeleton volcano!

p.s. these are just plans and are subject to change.

I am also going to include some LEGO sets i have modified a bit including thhe Queen Annes Revenge and when it comes out The Black Pearl along with multiple custom ships and castles.
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Fan-Tasy Kingdoms Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Fan-Tasy Kingdoms Empty Re: Fan-Tasy Kingdoms

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Sun 07 Aug 2011, 9:43 pm

Also i will be posting in detail some shots of it as a WIP here and at Mocpages.com(a lego fan site im a member of.
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Fan-Tasy Kingdoms Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Fan-Tasy Kingdoms Empty Re: Fan-Tasy Kingdoms

Post by Legofanyoda2 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 1:08 pm

Sounds nice.
Legofanyoda2
Legofanyoda2
Sentinel Graduate