LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of The Nexus Force Release Notes!

+3
rioforce
Cabey9
Nealybealy
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Power of The Nexus Force Release Notes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of The Nexus Force Release Notes!

Post by rioforce Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:31 am

AM_Nealybealy wrote:
FM_Cabey9 wrote:
AM_rioforce wrote:I can't believe I can be on the Overbuild server! Hey, let's have an LUNF party in the spider cave on the 9th! (Even though I cannot talk or hear anything you're saying.)

That would be really cool! I like Sora's idea for the chat, too.

I'll be there for the party!
I am so going too! Very Happy It sounds great!

OK. Let's re-plan it and make a new topic so we're not off-topic. I will make the topic on the 9th (if LU F2P is out then) and I will set the date for a Friday afternoon. Does that sound good to you guys?
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Power of The Nexus Force Release Notes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of The Nexus Force Release Notes!

Post by maxy7884 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 3:06 pm

AM_rioforce wrote:
AM_Nealybealy wrote:
FM_Cabey9 wrote:
AM_rioforce wrote:I can't believe I can be on the Overbuild server! Hey, let's have an LUNF party in the spider cave on the 9th! (Even though I cannot talk or hear anything you're saying.)

That would be really cool! I like Sora's idea for the chat, too.

I'll be there for the party!
I am so going too! Very Happy It sounds great!

OK. Let's re-plan it and make a new topic so we're not off-topic. I will make the topic on the 9th (if LU F2P is out then) and I will set the date for a Friday afternoon. Does that sound good to you guys?

yeah! bring instruments with you! so we can PARTY! oh yeah oh yeah! oh maybe what we could do is party, defeat the spider boss,(I am refusing to call it the Spider Que__!) party, defeat the spider boss, party, rinse and repeat! ok we don't have to rinse but... just repeat.

well anyways back to topic... I am SO EXCITED! it finally gives me so much more to do! I was going around on all of my minifigs and trying to get them full rank 3 all valiants, which I did on my paradox and my assembly and I am currently working on my venture league (only has rank 3 daredevil rank 2 buccaneer) so I finally have something to do on my main guy (paradox. PARADOX IS EPIC PARADOX RULES! WOOT!) again other then daily quests!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Power of The Nexus Force Release Notes! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 06 Aug 2011, 4:44 pm

maxy7884 wrote:

yeah! bring instruments with you! so we can PARTY! oh yeah oh yeah! oh maybe what we could do is party, defeat the spider boss,(I am refusing to call it the Spider Que__!) party, defeat the spider boss, party, rinse and repeat! ok we don't have to rinse but... just repeat.

I wonder if F2P will let me battle the Queen. Remember there is no Survival, so it is VERY doubtful that I can battle the Spider Queen. Sad
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Legofanyoda2 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:22 pm

AM_rioforce wrote:
maxy7884 wrote:

I wonder if F2P will let me battle the Queen. Remember there is no Survival, so it is VERY doubtful that I can battle the Spider Queen. Sad
If you can, I'll help you. I'm full Rank 3.
Legofanyoda2
Legofanyoda2
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 06 Aug 2011, 8:32 pm

Legofanyoda2 wrote:
AM_rioforce wrote:
maxy7884 wrote:

If you can, I'll help you. I'm full Rank 3.
I can help too! I'm full Rank 3 and I got some time to spare Razz .
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 11:24 pm

I can help three! I'm full rank 3 with both valiants for my paradox AND my assembly!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Legofanyoda2 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 9:08 am

Well then I guess we have our team! Very Happy
Legofanyoda2
Legofanyoda2
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Legofanyoda2 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm

VenimousSmashedSquid wrote:i am called venomous smashed squid
Please do not write random posts like that as it is against the rules. And also, the LEGO Sellers topic is pointless right now.
Legofanyoda2
Legofanyoda2
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 07 Aug 2011, 1:27 pm

Well if someone wants, they can create a Spider Queen Smash Team topic. Just a thought.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 5:38 pm

AM_Nealybealy wrote:Well if someone wants, they can create a Spider Queen Smash Team topic. Just a thought.

yeah we could do that.

EDIT: It's tommorrow! tommorrow! tommorrow! I'm going to bed early tonight so I can wake up and hopefully they will already have it ready for me to patch!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2